Replies

• I hope you get better!! Tell your family about what you are facing, they will give the support you need.

• Hello!! Crying can’t change your faith, but can be a good way to blow off some steam (let bad feelings out). You don’t have to face the problems alone, ask your family and friends for help. I’m sure someone will help you. When we are in the middle of the problem, sometimes we can’t see the solution, but people that are not facing the same situation can help us to think about it. You already know the problem, so from now on, try to focus on the solution.

Bye!!

• crying doesnt change your faith but it will make you weak in front of others so when you will cry dont do it front of others and think +ve that is with time you will stop this habit 

• dear sis...lemme tell you something which i had been through...
    a year back i felt a sudden pain in my eyes..it got severe with time..so i went to see dr..he gave me loads of medicines..i had been using it but i didnt feel any difference, infact it gotten more severe.. i was as if i were getting blind..i shutted myself in a dark room..i didnt want to talk anybody..i wept day night..believe me i was in such a misery..then my sis took me to another doctor he checked me up and told me exactly what i was going through and how i was feeling, the frustration and all..he was 100% right..he took all my medicine which another doc had given me and throw it in the bin..he said u dont need it but mental healing..he talked to me for about half an hour and gave me hope and just a pack of tablet...and believe me i lost half of my pain in just a single day...sorry sis i'm bad narrator but the purpose of telling you all this is that dont let this feeling overcome you, that you are becoming diable.... just grab the hope fast...and have faith on GOD..we become what we believe and think so Believe that you will get well in sha Allah..

• Sure! I totally agree with you Ayesha. That's the Law of Atraction.

Hope this can help our friend :)
      Best wishes Amiee.
    • thanks Estanis..i hope it helps :)

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thanks dear
  • Omg....
  • Today, I’m going to give you the best of the best positive-thinking 8 tips....

I hope they help you as much as they’ve helped me in my life!

1. Breathe.No matter how tough the situation, breathing is the best way

2. Take time for yourself.If I don’t get at least one day a week in silence, just to sit and recharge, I get super stressed out.

3. Comparing yourself to others is wasted energy. You are unique. Comparing your being to others’ in beauty, brains, fitness, or anything else is a losing battle. You will never be like everyone else because you are not meant to be. Trying to be “normal” is a waste of the awesomeness that you are. Embrace those quirks that make you different and stop should-ing your life away!

4. Don’t be afraid to be excited!!! 

5. Reach out. Feeling down? Talk to someone. It helps soooo much. I don’t know what I’d do without my support system.

6. Keep your eyes on the prize. If you’re having a hard time achieving your goals, take a step back and remind yourself why you’re working so hard.

7. Don’t be afraid to give up a dream. Giving up my “dream” of acting was one of the best things I did on my journey to finding happiness.

8. Give yourself a break. You are not perfect. No one is. But that’s ok because perfect is quite boring if you ask me. :) Don’t be so hard on yourself for failures; realize that they help you grow stronger and move on.

u must try & follow dis tip ...and don't cry everyday because ...god gives life...we can live happy..dont feel scared ...god with u ..  

best of luck ....

• Thanks. Its really mean to me
This reply was deleted.