Covid 19 pandemic is not only killing humans but also it is killing the social life system developped for ages. Humans are forced to go back to solo living. Education and research are mostly hindering. So the development of civilization is at a stake..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Since beginning of pandemy people have been careful.Normal behavior like for example hugging as a greating have become something awaful. Seeing people hugging or kissing on the street now is extraordinary. Now if you don't keep the distance you are danger and unresponsible. In my opinion it will stay with us for next few year, even if pandemy end up. It takes many time to return to normal.

•  I would very much like to share with you such a wonderful service as primetherapist.com. I used to have a lot of problems in my family and at work. Often I wanted to leave and leave everything, I did not feel any support from people close to me. But now my life had changed completely and I am very grateful for that! A psychologist from this service helped me to find all my fears and to find myself, and now I live again! Every new day has become a holiday for me. Thank you!

The Best Affordable Online Therapy for you | PrimeTherapist
    PrimeTherapist offers private, affordable online counseling when you need it from licensed, board-accredited therapists | Online therapy research sho…
  • Dear Md. Mafijul I agree with you, take care

This reply was deleted.