Replies

• HI everyone! I know about Taiwan by its products that we us. Pretty good products and not expensive. There are some knowledge about its history. But not so much. I don't know about people who live on that island, its culture, language (I think it is chinese). It would be pretty interesting to pry something new about that country.

• Hi Joseane Cardoso thank you describe  your country for me.

i know Brazil that is very beautiful .

My country beside china, do you know china??

Taiwan is very small but we have many delicious food and beautiful place.

In Taiwan  we have very tall building in our country is call 101 that very beautiful i will show for you.

2390561006?profile=original

• Hi Eveline!!! You're welcome!! I search some information about Taiwan and learned it is an island. I'm bad at Geography!! :)

Could you show us some descriptions or photos of Taiwanese dishes?? And if I'm not asking too much, could you describe the religions or traditions of your country???

Just one last question!! :) Do you live in the city that appears in the photo??? Bye and have a great week!!

• Hi~~~~Joseane Cardoso very very very thank you answer me

um.....we are a big country and island haha

ok i will show for you Joseane Cardoso i don't have many time in here so i show our dishes name for you next time i give you photo

haha no i live in Chiayi this is Taipei2393781264?profile=original

• Thanks for your reply Eveline!!! I will search some of the dishes, you have a rich cuisine. 

Bye!!!

• Hi Eveline, 

I'm brazilian too, just like Joseane. 

A friend of mine told me that Taiwan isn't independent from China. But on the web I couldn't find this information. What is Taiwan's real situation now-a-days?

Thanks.

• Hi Simply Me

thank you answer me

um......this question is very serious haha

i think Taiwan is independent and we have our President (i think)

but China they don't think so.

so you can't find this information. Because this question we don't know how can we answer .  

• Ohh! A very serious situation.

• Yes is very serious haha

• Hello Eveline!! Nice to meet you!!

To be honest, I don't know anything about Taiwan and it would be great if you describe your country.

I'm from Brazil, South America. My country has cultural influences from different European countries, African people (because of the slaves who were brought here), and the Indians (natives) who lived here when the Portuguese people arrived. Because of these influences our culture is very rich with different kinds of festivals, religions, etc. We have beautiful natural landscapes and amazing churches, museums, etc. As any other country we also have problems, but we can talk about them if you are interested.

Bye!!

2390510402?profile=original

This reply was deleted.