Confidentiality

Is confidentiality important?

Is it possible to share someone's information without his/her knowledge and agreement?

Some members of the club reproached me for disclosing my personal experience of my second marriage in that discussion, (strange habits).

Can the lack of confidentiality cause stress or worry? The husband and the wife, do they have the right to reveal or disclose their confidential information? What about the secretary at work?

If a person is involved in serious crimes, can we disclose his confidentiality? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Of course that is not true to reveal some one's confidential info!!! Whether as a husband, wife, friend or a colleague, it's not right to disclose her/his secrets.
  • Hola senior Estanis, ante todo, le siento amigo. I am sorry for the late reply. I agree with you, Mr. Estanis. It is a free option. I mentioned the experience of my second marriage to give an example for the members to see some of the weird and strange habits that some people do. You are always good at your comments. It is a unique feature. Thank you.

• Maraming salamat Rikay! Ikaw talaga maganda. I really appreciate your fragile and delicate feelings. It seems that you work with a team, and it is important to work on their field by keeping certain information away from nosy people. Indeed, confidentiality is very important in terms of the workplace or other relating relationships. Thank you.

• I've learned a lot from the members response about confidentiality. Confidentiality is equals to professionalism and trustworthiness. Neglecting our  responsibility in the issue of confidentiality will cause us into serious problem in our workplace and our integrity with our profession is at stake.

Same thing goes in our relationship, if we failed to protect an information that is supposed to be confidential will lead to a big  trouble. As big as loosing a friend. As a saying goes "Trust is a fragile thing, easy to break, easy to lose and one of the hardest thing to ever get back".

• Asante sana Molemane! Thanks Mole. for pressing the like button.

• I guess it depends on everyone. In my case I don't consider too important to hide my face, what I do in life or my personality. This is a free option.
  • Benar-benar mod. Onee_Chan, saya setuju dengan kamu. lagi pula, kamu benar. Thanks mod. Onee for this nice comment. Of course, we can disclose these valuable and important infromation with our close ones and close friends too. I really appreciate your time reading and commenting. 

• Confidentiality is something that shouldn't be shared to everyone, moreover in virtual world.

Who care and worry? Virtual friends cannot do anything about that. However, we can disclose our confidentiality to a few trusted friends (in real life).

If people in serious crime have changed to be a better person, no more people need to know about the past.

Don't worry, Teacher Dara. People who eager to know about a person's confidentiality without a strong reason is just doing for fun. I will just leave the question.

• Danyavaad Rahul Wazir! Main nahi manta lekin kabi kabi aap roochyan ke lei. I mentioned that previous experience for the general interests. It is true, if we do not keep the information of the company secret, it might lead to its collapse. Thanks Rahul for your comment.

• Bahut shukriya Hussein. Thanks for pressing the like button of that discussion. 

This reply was deleted.