Colors and personalities

Do you know your favourite color relates to your personality?

For example: If your favorite color is green, you are reliable, careful, hard-working and usually help others, curious with a love and desire for freedom. You are a respectable and generous person. 

So, what is your favorite color?

Tell me about your favorite color, I'll tell you who you are. :)

Nhu

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol....well..please tell me who i am...if i don't like specific color.I don't have a favorite one all of them on equal footing to me!!but am sure that i hate (red)that's it.....!!I am curious to know the answer...:D :D 

• Green is my favorite color :)

• My favorite color is sky blue. And then what does it mean? I think the color represents clear.
    When you see paintings filled with that color, you may think the world is peaceful. And the color means water and it is a color of the planet Earth.
    Don't you like it?
  • Let me see what u've got in here !
    My favorite colourS r black and red
  • Yellow is my favorite color........... :-)

Then, Who am I???!!! ;-)

• Hi Fahime,

Thank you for your comment in my discussion. Well, there are many EC members like yellow. I'll tell you some information about that. I think, Yellow is the brightest color, it's the color of the Sun, sun flowers, paddies, etc, and it's one part of EC's logo. :)

If your favorite color is yellow it may mean you are a cheerful, bright, wisdom and imagination. It goes with a bright and clever personality, a good business head and a strong sense of humor. 

Hope it's true.

Kanna,

• Love it more than ever.................... LOL :-D

Thxxx dear Kanna 4 ur informative discussion and response............

• :) You're welcome.

• Hi WMW, 

Thank you so much for your nice comment. Each color has its own meaning, so I hope my comments above will help you to know more about yourself. 

Kanna,

• :) thank you so much for your nice comment, Noora.

Kanna,

This reply was deleted.