Colors and personalities

Do you know your favourite color relates to your personality?

For example: If your favorite color is green, you are reliable, careful, hard-working and usually help others, curious with a love and desire for freedom. You are a respectable and generous person. 

So, what is your favorite color?

Tell me about your favorite color, I'll tell you who you are. :)

Nhu

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• THANK YOU SO MUCH MR.KANNA FOR YOUR VALUABLE REPLY...

S.SELVAKUMAR

• Actually I'm female... LOL

Anyway, thank you so much.

Kanna,

• Kanna, what about lemon green?
    • Beautiful color!

• Woov, you are perfectly right my friend.
    • Thank you Asift Ali! Your color is so new for me. LOL.

If you like the lemon green color, you are stable and well balanced or are striving for balance. Also, you're calm, if you meet a bad situation in your life, you can take control of it until it is solved. Is it right for you? 

Do you like lemon? A cup of lemon tea for you. Good morning!2392919092?profile=original

• What a pity, my favorite color is green.....and sound it's shown by you above. I wonder if you can share something negative about the greenlover like me? Look on features you listed out hereinabove I feel so shy 'cause there're not less things of them I've not reached til now..:)

• My favorite color is green too. ;-)

• Ah! I think you'll want to say something in my another discussion about colors.

It's here http://my.englishclub.com/forum/topics/the-colorless-world

Take care,

Kanna,

• Hi Mr.Quang!

Thank you so much for your comment!

I hope it's right for you. As you know, in Vietnam, we say that "Good things should be shown, and the bad ones should be hidden". So, I only mention about positive personality here. LOL

Take care,

Nhu

This reply was deleted.