Colors and personalities

Do you know your favourite color relates to your personality?

For example: If your favorite color is green, you are reliable, careful, hard-working and usually help others, curious with a love and desire for freedom. You are a respectable and generous person. 

So, what is your favorite color?

Tell me about your favorite color, I'll tell you who you are. :)

Nhu

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Constantine Jacoba Maria Feijen,

Thank you so much for your nice comment. In my opinion, everyone has their own favorite color, so you don't have a favorite color means you haven't found out yourself. Maybe you like all kinds of colors. The world is much more beautiful if it's colorful. 

Kanna,

• Hi Nancy Antonieta,

Purple symbolizes royalty, mystery and the ability to dive deep into the depths of the impossible. You love the purple, so you are highly individual, demanding, clever and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Also, you are mysterious, secretly and imaginative people.  understanding and supportive, thinking of others before yourself - you are the person others come to for help. 

I hope it's true... Thank you so much for your comment.

Kanna,

• Thank you Shabeen for your nice comment! The green personality was in my example. Look above to know more about you. I hope it's true.

Have a nice day,

Kanna 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi Ahlm,

Thank you for your comment and you friend request.

There are some information about the color Orange: Having a personality color orange means you are warm, optimistic, extroverted, active and courageous. You are friendly and generally agreeable person.
      You are assertive and determined rather than aggressive.
      You thrive on human social contact and social gatherings, bringing all types together. And.... you like parties and also like dancing... :)

A fun question for you : We knew about the color orange or an orange (a fruit) first???

Hope you it's true for you.

Kanna,

• Hi Pagali,

Thank you for you comment. Your comment makes me think so much. :D

Because you love all colors, you are so mystery. It makes me think about Black (Because when you mix all colors into one, you'll have the color black). Therefore, I'll tell you about the color black. :p

If you like black, you're strong willed, independent, determined and like to be in control of yourself and situations. You tend to be quiet, creative with great potential.

(I'm not sure you like the color black, so I hope you'll let me know if my comment is true for you or not).

Kanna,

• Hi Ha,

Thank you very much for reading my discussion and all of my comments. You are so lucky, because you know exactly the answer without asking me. :D

Have a nice weekend,

Nhu,

• Hi Maha dhevi,

Thank you so much for your comment. The yellow personality was mentioned above. I hope you will read it to know more about your personality.

Have a nice day,

Kanna

• Thank you Mahsa.ua!

Because I've mentioned about blue and white above, I only tell you some information about pink, which was my favorite color when I was a child. :) And I think you like the color pink most (because you mentioned it first).

Pink symbolizes warmth, love, , trust, romance, beauty and harmony.

You like pink, so you are sweet.

You have a naivety, sweetness and beauty. (I'm so jealous  with you). :)

You have a youthful appearance, even into old age, looking younger than you really are. Therefore, keep smiling! You are so beautiful!

Kanna,

• Thank you! In my country, people wear white clothes when someone in their family is died . However, in many countries, they wear black clothes instead.

Kanna,

• Hi MeRy ZiNe,

That seems many people like white, so do I. :)

White symbolizes clarity, purity, innocence and simplicity.

Having a personality color white means you are neat  and clean. If your favorite color is white it may mean you are humble, kind and innocent. Perfection and cleanliness is something you desire. You want to have a simple, successful life.You think carefully before making a decision.

I hope it's true for you.

Have a nice day,

Kanna,

This reply was deleted.