Replies

• This one's good! Only a couple of corrections.

"I'm an adventurous person. I have experienced different adventures to various places I visit and I'm looking forward to my next adventure."

Arlene said:

Hi Dayne.

Im an adventurous person. I had experience different adventures to various places i visit and I'm looking forward for my next adventure.

How about this one?
    Thanks for your help..
    can you use adventure in a sentence?
    Hey guys, the most recent addition to Dayne's Dictionary was adventure Make your own sentence below using adventure as either a noun, or a verb.…
  • Hi Dayne.

Im an adventurous person. I had experience different adventures to various places i visit and I'm looking forward for my next adventure.

How about this one?
    Thanks for your help..
  • Keep 'em coming!

• Nice!

yanis lan said:

without the spirit of adventure, maybe u can't be successful.
    Hey guys, the most recent addition to Dayne's Dictionary was adventure Make your own sentence below using adventure as either a noun, or a verb.…
  • 'of every adventure of me'

Here you could say:

-of every adventure

-of my every adventure

ⓔⓡⓩⓐ said:

To me, adventure is the power of thought..I can gain a new experience and new point of view by means of every adventure of me while exploring the mystries of an ancient city or while learning about an author's dreams in his book..

• Brave!

Seeker said:

Hi,

Here is mine:

"I adventured into the forest to look a tiger straight in the eye."

• Someone's not playing by the rules. :P

Nice one though!

Mishaikh said:

He has been living a very adventurous life.

adventurous - adjective.

• VENTURE

I wanted to venture off into another job where I was able to be free and express myself totally,  in a positive manner.

• without the spirit of adventure, maybe u can't be successful.

• Arlene said:

I had a great adventure during my visit in Myanmar.

is this correct? Thanks..
    mishaikh corrected:
    'visit to Myanmar'
This reply was deleted.