blonde or black

Do you prefer blonde or black hair?
I noticed that many people like the blonde hair, and the blonde women too. I do not know about the reason. It could be that kind of hair which looks like the color of the sun.

The sun gives us the light and it is very important for life. It could be because of the color of the gold. We know that expensive metal. Some people find the blonde ones sexually attractive than the ladies with black hair and white skin. They say, a tall blue eyed blonde girl. or a brown eyed blond man.  

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good. In my opinion, people like what they don't have or they are fond of somethings which they don't have an access. If they live in a country where dark color skin and dark hair are common, a blonde hair or someone with bright skin color attracts them and vice versa.

• Terima kasih Deantika! Thanks for pressing the like button.

• Tu devrais etre feir, Mami! My wife is also having black hair. Black hair is the normal hair, but lunatics like me and some have strange thinking. Thanks, Mami for adding me and for your comment.

• Luckily we all have black hair and brown eyes in my part of the world☺
    Just that some have a darker shade of black or brown than others.

• Aku juga Diah! I like the black hair a lot. I do not want to praise my wife, but she has really long black hair. Again, let us go back to your sentence, colors don't describe someone's beauty. Thanks for your comment.

• Muchas gracias Janeth! Thanks for pressing the like button.

• Bez vatpeinia Winnie The Pooh! Exactly as the other members said. Person's properties. Olaf, Olga, Svetlana, Miss Sarah, moderator Paula, Bet, Aiman, White Knight, genius Darius, Rafik, Mishaikh and many others said that. There was a general consensus. Thanks, Winnie for those thoughtful words.

• Mozlivy Rysperski! I hope to be one of your friends, may I? Thanks for your comment and for adding me in advance.

• Maina geeta Olaf gunta! The person's character is the most important for any good lasting relationship. My friends before you told me that they like the brunette type. They are from Russia, Ukraine, and many other parts of Europe. By the way, is it possible to be one of your friends? Thanks. for your frank comment.

• Saya setuju dengan kamu, Diah. Colors do not describe someone's beauty. Absolutely correct! A yellowish brown color lady may look more beautiful than a blonde one. Thanks, Diah for reminding us.

This reply was deleted.