blonde or black

Do you prefer blonde or black hair?
I noticed that many people like the blonde hair, and the blonde women too. I do not know about the reason. It could be that kind of hair which looks like the color of the sun.

The sun gives us the light and it is very important for life. It could be because of the color of the gold. We know that expensive metal. Some people find the blonde ones sexually attractive than the ladies with black hair and white skin. They say, a tall blue eyed blonde girl. or a brown eyed blond man.  

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Chao mung Nuna! Of course, don't forget to extend my regards to your respected family. Thanks again.

• Nasilsin Emre, I am very happy to be one of your friends. Thanks for your quick response. Exactly, I agree with you, Emre, beauty depends on the current state. As Mr. Gul mentioned a few minutes ago. Nice and short answer. Thank you.

• For me, I don't like the blonde hair very much. I prefer the black hair. I knew that you prefer the blonde hair because of some reasons. I also agree with you. It is so meaningful. Thanks for your idea and thought.

• Teskkur ederim, Gul! That is how life goes on, my dear good friend. If the goods do not vary, nobody will buy. I am sorry to use this quote. It is a proverb here in our country. Thanks, Gul for your frank and straight comment. I really hope to be one of your friends one day. Thanks again.

• Beauty depends on the situation...

• Mios Dio! Eso es, Sunflower. Exactly! That was why Gian Maria Volente kept telling Clint Eastwood to shoot at the heart. I go with you, Sunflower, the heart is the core of all intentions. I really appreciate your meaningful comment. Thanks.

• Vanakkam mod. Nadira! I told my friend about it. It could have been one of the reasons why we like blonde colors. Thanks, mod.  Nadira for your comments. 

• blonde referring as  to gold .

black as  good as  Ebony  

:))

• Mengapa merah? Thanks, Fizzy for that one word comment.

• Red

This reply was deleted.