blonde or black

Do you prefer blonde or black hair?
I noticed that many people like the blonde hair, and the blonde women too. I do not know about the reason. It could be that kind of hair which looks like the color of the sun.

The sun gives us the light and it is very important for life. It could be because of the color of the gold. We know that expensive metal. Some people find the blonde ones sexually attractive than the ladies with black hair and white skin. They say, a tall blue eyed blonde girl. or a brown eyed blond man.  

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hair color is not importent feature, person properties are worth much more.

• "Oi there, folks  

I have to agree with Estanis, Dara Gino has a  remarkable gift for opening that Box...he must have the password for it!     

Hmmm....as far as the opposite gender is concerned, i have no particular preference…"

• The media has made us to think that the ideal beautiful woman must have blonde hair, slim body and big boobs. Though it's unnatural, at least to me, to have a slim woman with big boobs. I'm somehow more attracted to brunettes and I can't explain why. And I'm not saying that blondes are ugly or so. What we shouldn't forget is the person's character, which is very important if the relationship should last for long.

• But how do we get know the inner part if the outer part isn't attractive? I do admit for a relation to last long the inner qualities matter more than the shape of breast or nose etc. But some of us are attracted to people because of their skin or hair colour.

• I like black hair to be honest. It seema healthy... but i dont think its a matter lf beauty! Colors dont describe someone's beauty!

• I like black hair to be honest. It seema healthy... but i dont think its a matter lf beauty! Colors dont describe someone's beauty!

• Allash ya Zayneb? Daba, ana gadi nakul, but no need to eat now. I wanted to eat cake with tea, but when I saw your comment I changed my mind. That was true. As you mentioned, they are ideas or thoughts inside our heads since we were young. I believe you. My wife is a black haired woman and she is white. I like that a lot. Thanks for your new idea about this discussion. You really brought a new thought to the members. Thanks, Zayneb for your add and for your new idea.

• Well blonde or black !
    Why we prefer blonde ? I don't think i have a specific answer ,  but let's go back to the childhood , in front of TV , watching animations ... Exactely ! Prince , princess , the handsome boy or the pretty girl in the story are usually blonde ! in your unconsience , you just beleive that blonde skin is the best .. then you grow up and medias improve this thought in movies , publicity and everywhere ...
    So , this is not considence , this choice had been build since always !
    Anyway , thanks for the topic :D

• Xin chao Nuna? you have the right to tell about your views freely. You know that my wife has long lovely black hair and I like it a lot. Nuna, is it possible to send me the friend request? I would really love that. Thanks for your nice comment.

• Really? I am sure that you would love her very much. I am very happy to make friend with you.

This reply was deleted.