blonde or black

Do you prefer blonde or black hair?
I noticed that many people like the blonde hair, and the blonde women too. I do not know about the reason. It could be that kind of hair which looks like the color of the sun.

The sun gives us the light and it is very important for life. It could be because of the color of the gold. We know that expensive metal. Some people find the blonde ones sexually attractive than the ladies with black hair and white skin. They say, a tall blue eyed blonde girl. or a brown eyed blond man.  

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It varies, Dara....some people are so flattered by golden/ more fair skin, some like brown color, some like other colours! Otherwise, all golden/ blonde tall blue eyed girls get chance to be married or to be girlfriends and others must be thrown...remain unattended, ridiculous idea! You should know, what is/who is so beautiful on your eyes, they are not that much/not at all beautiful to others, it is true! If you ask me, I like brown skin....too white skin looks unhealthy to me....I always prefer black hair....so? People have different choice around the globe, but yes, you may like golden skin and blonde hair , it is not a problem!

And, about seeing a very attractive man, hu? Yes, I also saw such a guy in Florida. He was well dressed most probably his kids were with him. Instantly, I remember the name of our that prophet whose name you have already mentioned. But, what did I do? I uttered....Praise to Almighty who has created him in such a way!And, I asked my man to be a bit more careful about his dress up! lol Thanks, to almighty my man also looks good, he is handsome, it is true. And, you must know the rules of our religion....we men/women should not look at more to opposite gender! After seeing that man I also thought...if a woman has got such a beauty what may she does.... some may decor her so/too gorgeously...may wear eye catching dresses....but yes, there are a lot of women around the globe who are very attractive but they keep balance, and in my opinion it is a good way....the man I saw he was well dressed, in a complete full dress though it was Miami beach!

• Nabiga wa bahosh, Darius! Now I am getting what you were trying to say. Those who have something, see it with less importance and valueless. My goodness! You really hit that target. Your comment is absolutely different from the other members, but you really got that nail inside. Thanks, genius Darius. 

• Nami daim Darius, I am going to pray Ishaa prayer when I come back, we shall see about it. 

• Hi there! 

It reminds of me an island full of gold mines. Everywhere Gold! all the dishes and things were made of gold. But people of that island used to give plenty of the gold to the tourists or passengers who giving them colorful pieces of glass. 

Hmmmmm  

Why I was thinking of such a thing ??

Oh! I don't know.

Anyway!  Thank you Dara for sharing another nice blog.

• Hi there! 

It reminds of me an island full of gold mines. Everywhere Gold! all the dishes and things were made of gold. But people of that island used to give plenty of the gold to the tourists or passengers who giving them colorful pieces of glass. 

Hmmmmm  

Why I was thinking of such a thing ??

Oh! I don't know.

Anyway!  Thank you Dara for sharing another nice blog.

• Bilkul! Main radi hain. Exactly, White Knight. That what most of the members agreed upon. Just a few minutes ago, was saying telling Aiman about it. Thanks White Knight and good luck with your elections.

• Character matters the most , whether the Lady has Blonde or Black hair.

• sungay Aiman! Some of us are crazy or you might say, we have some mental disorder. I am one of those people. I have always faulty perception, Aiman. I like the blonde woman. On the other hand, the black haired woman can have a sincere and good heart, as you mentioned. People like me need some rehabilitation, my dear friend. Thanks for your logical comment. 

• Teeka assay Bet! If you had seen what I had seen, you might have changed your thoughts about it. That woman, despite her blonde hair and her height, she was very extremely beautiful. The eyes, I cannot describe the eyes, Bet. There were like spears. They shot me right in the forehead. That was a painful shot. You might not believe it, but it happened. that was more than thirty years ago. 

You are a woman, you do not feel like us towards you. It is my nature, Bet. I am helpless in front of beauty. Do you remember the story of those women who cut their hands when Prophet Yousif (peace be upon him) came in front of them. I agree with you and with the other respected members too, Bet. Inner beauty is the most important of all. Beauty is in everywhere.

That is a fact, my dear lady. The attraction of the golden skin is obvious. Thanks, Bet for your nice intervention on that discussion. Svetlana, Olga, moderator Paula, and you have given us useful information. My wife's hair is black. She never changes its color. I knew from the moderator that hair can be changed from black to white, blonde and light blonde ... etc. This information is new to me. I repeat, thanks for your nice comment. 

• There is different between blonde and black but it depends of the man that gives attractive to the woman and the heart of the woman to that man when it matches no color can compare the power of love sexuality before we judge he and she should understand the color of their lives when they keep stepping on the right direction they can taste the happiness from both but when some man says to that woman change your hair in to blonde and black to blonde the man is looking for his favorite color not for love love your partner and never judge her color because she can lead you to heaven and dies for you :) 

This reply was deleted.