blonde or black

Do you prefer blonde or black hair?
I noticed that many people like the blonde hair, and the blonde women too. I do not know about the reason. It could be that kind of hair which looks like the color of the sun.

The sun gives us the light and it is very important for life. It could be because of the color of the gold. We know that expensive metal. Some people find the blonde ones sexually attractive than the ladies with black hair and white skin. They say, a tall blue eyed blonde girl. or a brown eyed blond man.  

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Khot z neyu ne z hoden, Olga? Who doesn't agree with Svetlana? What you mentioned is the correct remedy for this matter. I noticed that more of your people are blonde haired. and blond men. We are attracted to you. You are attracted to the bronze or brunette color. My goodness! Olga, you have really given me the correct answer for this discussion. Maybe because both of you, I mean you and Svetlana are blonde ladies. Thanks, Olga for this nice and useful intervention. 

• Hahaha. Dear Dara! I wanna repeat you again and again. I am not blonde. I have light-brown hair. :P 

• Dyakuyu Svetlana! I would put that in my mind, next time. Thanks.

• Moya pomoka Svetlana! It is my mistake. I told you whether you have light brown hair or blonde, you are a beautiful lady. I was dazzled by your beauty, the first time you started teaching me some Russian words. That was more than five years ago. This is the weak point with us, my lady. Facing beauty is very difficult for us. Excuse me my lady. I am sorry, I forgot. Thanks again.

• Haha. No problem, Dara!

If you forgot the color of my hair you can look at my profile photo. It is real one. :))) 

By the way your Russian language is still bad. LOL  :P 

• Color doesn't matter for me, any color can be attractive. But yes I noticed that people like blond hair, I had a student her hair was blond and silky, fair skin color and brown eyes people use to praise her a lot. And there is nothing wrong to praise something but you (people) just not think that something is less (like black hair). 

• Absolutno pravo, Svetlana! No need to be sorry, Lana. We should not look at the surface. The most important thing is the inner one, as you mentioned. We do not want to personalize, but most Russians and the people who proved to the world that they were the best in the tournament in Russia in 2018, are blonde haired. They are attractive, aren't they? Thanks, Lana for your frank opinion. 

• Beautiful hearts are more attractive for me than any colors of hair, hairstyles, faces, bodies, clothes and so on. 

You are welcome, dear Dara. :) About my frank opinion, I prefer to express my real thoughts or say nothing at all. :) 

• Dyakuyu Svetlana! My friend, Olga told me that she agreed with you in your comment. I told her that who disagrees with a beautiful blonde lady like Svetlana? Believe me Lana, we are like cats in front of the woman's beauty. I hope to God that my wife does not read this either. I have told you this before, Lana, we are very weak in front of that kind of beauty. 

The heart is an important organ, biologically and physically and morally. name it whatever. I agree, beautiful hearts can be more attractive than the colors of the skin or the hair. I really want you to say your opinion frankly. We want to benefit from each other. Thanks, Lana for your frankness. 

• You are always welcome, dear Dara!

I got your point of view. I know men have different mentality. Sometimes they think with... Okay... I don't want to develope this specific intimate topic... ))) Let's not argue about tastes and values. They are all different for different people. 

This reply was deleted.