BIG HELLO

hello guys may this message finds you well. my name is omar i am from Egypt . i am a biology teacher . i want to improve my english so i found that the best way for doing that is by joining your community it was highly recommended . best regards thanks in advance . can any one tell me how can i find a partner on skype ?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Hello Omar, I am Valorosa17 from Italy: nice to meet you!! I work in the public administration in Milan, where I live and  over all in the sector of public security. Would you like to be one of my best friends? I have sent you a request to become your friend, but you aren't obliged to accept it if you doesn't want. 

In the section of English Help I posted a new topic for all of you that are in troubles with the knowledge of English: please look at this and if it could be interesting for you, write there what you want . 

Ah, only a little thing: do you know that on EnglishClub there are some interesting newsletters that you could subscrive and receive them by email? Look at these newsletters and if something interests you, subscribe to what you are interested in.

Good evening and good night, see you soon on EnglishClub and enjoy yourself to be a member of a great community which is formed by learners and teachers of English.

• Hello sir. Nice to know you here.

• Hello Omar,  Welcome to My english club!!

• Welcome Omari. We all are in propel of that. Hope you will enjoy your time in EC.

• Hi Omari! Welcome to EC! Explore the pages, participate in the discussion and add more friends! Enjoy your stay! 

This reply was deleted.