become a composer

Hi every bodyToday I am going to tell you the  first part of a story which is simple but the point is here that I want you complete it, I mean I want you to  use your creativity to write a bit about the rest of the story that what will happen to character or characters .guess the rest of the story. Let's get started.  Dr Robbert is working as a surgeon in a hospital which is located in London. His wife is  a teacher and tonight they are supposed to travel to Paris to participate in their family friend's wedding. They arranged to meet each other at the airport at 22:30. Now it is 19:00  and Dr Robbert is working in his room, , all of the sudden his phone rings," This is Sara ,where are you Robbert ?I am in a taxi and going to the airport? " , Sara says."Hi hony, I'm coming ,I will be there on time, do not be worry. see you there?" Robbert says… . it is 10:00 and  Dr Robbert is getting ready to leave the hospital to the airportWhen Dr Robbert is going out of the hospital  a nurse  calls him and says :"Dr Robbert? here we have an emergency occasion that the only one who can help is  just you .please come back." …   .Ok guys not role up your sleeves .it is your turn guess what will happen in the rest of the story, continue it.I will be happy if you let me know how well your mind is working

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Jan,

Again Dr Robbert's wife phoned him and said: " Please, hurry up or we may lost the flight"

Dr Robbert said: " I can't come dear, I have a patient in critical condition".

His wife shouted angrily " If you don't come, I'll ask for a divorce"

When Dr Robbert heard this, he was so happy that ran to the operating room, fortunately the surgery was done successfully and the patient was not in critical condition any more.

Then the doctor was coming back home happily, on the way back he was thinking to whom he would marry, Miss X or Miss Y ???

When he got home, he was surprised, he saw his wife crying, she apologized him and said" oh, dear, please forgive me for my bad behavior , I like to live with you forever, the flight was canceled.

• Hi dear saba
      thanks for funny rest
      i liked that
This reply was deleted.