arguments

Whenever we wake up the next day we hear about new arguments, disagreements, conflicts. Look at every spot in the world and you will find them. Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Africa, America, Europe, even the Gulf area. What's going on? Arguments happen between the man and his wife- the neighbors but arguments sometimes seem to fly in the face of common sense. Do you agree?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Dara, 

I agree some points with you. I think argument is one of the nature of human being, we can't not prevent it, some case you may think it's true but for other it can be false. I think the best way to solve this issue is try to ignore some argument which you don't want to do. 

• Kiya haal hain Mishaikh? Aj kon sa sabr hain? Who is patient today? This is our main problem. In the world of the smart phone and quick messages, people are racing to get to their goals. No one wants to wait or rest easy. People are racing all the time. If he or she wakes up, they are in a hurry to finish things quickly to get to their work. The speedometer of their dashboard cars goes to seventy or eighty kilometers per hour although they are inside the town. No one is patient, my dear faithful friend. That is why arguments are in everywhere. Thank you Mishaikh for adding a main factor to the discussion.

• Dara the humanity these days has gotten 'unsatisfied' and 'frustrated'.  We have always been taught to tackle the matters, anxieties, and frustration with 'patience' (Sabr), which we have left forgotten. Once letting the 'patience' take part in our life, the arguments will diminish.

Thanking for pointing out to a very crucial matter.

• 2643985230?profile=original

• Ola James Nungo, eu concordo com voce. I really, agree with that. Money and power. Yes, they are. By the way did you see my blog, money or power?                                                                         http://www.myenglishclub.com/profiles/blogs/power-or-money

Thanks, for your logical comment on that discussion, arguments.

Power or Money
    The lady took her niece's hand and ushered her to sit next to her. She was in her late fifties. Her hair was gray and there were some wrinkles under…
  • Halet chetore dost khoban, Saba? No one will deny that you used to be the masters of the world. It's the Persian Gulf. But the main topic was about those conflicts those antagonistic states or actions. We used to have them in the past but not like now. I gave a simple example of the argument between the wife and her husband. It's typically an exchange of opposite views aiming to persuade the other part whether this is right or wrong. Thanks, my good friend, Saba for reminding me about the historical name.

• Hello Dara

If someone asks you where the Gulf area is, how do you explain it? and why did you avoid to say historical and international name of that area?

• Terima kasih Andy untuk menenkan tombol seperti itu. Thanks, Andy for pressing the like button.    

• Saya senang menjadi teman anda, Syah Roni. Enggris anda bagus. Saya sedang berlibur kerena saya tidak menulis dengan anda. Your idea was true. I agree with you that argument, disagreement, and conflict are different expressions but in some way, they are related to one another. Because the argument is intended to convince or persuade the other opinion. the disagreement happens when we do not settle that argument, let's say over money, heritage or any other matter. the third expression, conflict always arises due to serious arguments or disagreements. So, in some way, they are related to one another. 

I agree with you, my respected friend. they are not the same but they lead to one another. When you are contradictory and different with the other opinion that leads to conflicts. the core of my discussion is about the conflicts that are happening in those areas of the world. Thanks for your marvelous explanation!

• I think arguments, disagreement, and conflict, they are different. (You didn't say that they are the same :D)
    What is happening in those countries is conflict.

Arguments can help us to understand something if we face it nicely. And if we understood something, it won't drive us to conflict, but if we face it with anger, hmm dunno what will happen. In other words, argument could be two, can be used for avoiding mistake/error or leading us to conflict instead. Good Controlling anger is needed to do arguing.

Disagreement, arguments come from disagreement. If we disagree with something, make sure that the something is bad thing or mistake or error. We don't want to disagree with good things no?

Conflict, this one in my opinion with what I am seeing, cuz of misunderstanding and cuz of forcing our own willing. The misunderstanding comes from "don't want to ask the problem, so we make the result by ourself without analizing, and that is absolutely a wrong way.

I wish people open their mind and their heart, so that conflicts could be minimized.

Sorry for my bad English.

And for you Mr Dara, I wish you have a nice day always :)
This reply was deleted.