arguments

Whenever we wake up the next day we hear about new arguments, disagreements, conflicts. Look at every spot in the world and you will find them. Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Africa, America, Europe, even the Gulf area. What's going on? Arguments happen between the man and his wife- the neighbors but arguments sometimes seem to fly in the face of common sense. Do you agree?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Terima kasih Pradita Soleman untuk menekan tombol. Thanks for pressing the like button of that discussion.  

• Xie xie Zhou! I really appreciate it. Thanks for pressing the like button of that discussion. I hope to receive your friend request.
  • Bahut bahut shukriya aur dannybad! Main samaj mein ara, lakin, but the problem is, we know the roots, Rahul, they know the roots of these arguments but they do not want to pay attention to it. They just want to understand the things that they see right. No way for the other person. If they want to solve it, they will do it, as you said but they want to shut one eye and look with the other. Thanks Rahul for your nice comment!

Rahul Wazir said:

Hello, Dara Gino ji ...... How are you?

It is so nice to see you here again :)

yes, you are right... I agree with you ..... arguments, disagreements, conflicts are everywhere ...... but it can be solved ... if one finds its roots and try to solve it and the most important thing is that If one wanna solve it ... he/she can achieve his/her aim : ) ... even the leaders of countries. :)  

When one does not wanna solve it ... these arguments turn into the never-ending arguments.  

arguments
    Whenever we wake up the next day we hear about new arguments, disagreements, conflicts. Look at every spot in the world and you will find them. Syria…
  • Thanks Marshaa for your kind comment. I hope you and Duong will become my friends. 

Marshaa said:

Nice discussion. . I liked & agree Doung comments in here. Thanks Mr. Dara for sharing your meaningfull thought.
    arguments
    Whenever we wake up the next day we hear about new arguments, disagreements, conflicts. Look at every spot in the world and you will find them. Syria…
  •  Cam on Duong!I real appreciate your positive way. I just wanted to add that you cannot be easy and you see the others hit or hurt everyday. Nevertheless, I really respect your point of view. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks.

• Nice discussion. . I liked & agree Doung comments in here. Thanks Mr. Dara for sharing your meaningfull thought.

• Duong said:

Hi Dara,

You are quite right. It is clear that every single day have a lot of things happen. But, I see a new day in my life maybe a little bit different with everyone. I'm just looking forward the future in positive way. If there are some problems I will find a solution to resolve them, if I cannot find out a solution for that I accept them along with my day, my life. I mean take everything is easy. Cam on Duong!I real appreciate your positive way. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Duong

arguments
  • Hi Dara,

You are quite right. It is clear that every single day have a lot of things happen. But, I see a new day in my life maybe a little bit different with everyone. I'm just looking forward the future in positive way. If there are some problems I will find a solution to resolve them, if I cannot find out a solution for that I accept them along with my day, my life. I mean take everything is easy.

Kind Regards,

Duong

• Donnobad Laboni! Thanks for pressing the like button.

This reply was deleted.