Many people have brothers and sisters but some people don't have them. If you have siblings, you have always been able to play and sometimes fight with them from your childhood to nowadays. It makes you learn beneficial social activities. However, you must share your parents' interests and toys with your brothers and sisters. Also, having many children is tough for their parents because they need a lot of time and money to look after them.

If you are an only child, you can monopolize parents' love and interests and also toys. Though it may make you selfish. Are you satisfied with how many brothers and sisters you have? Or would you like more? Or less? Or would you like to be an only child?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Arigato Tam! We are a happy family. Thanks for sharing. 

• Hi, Dara. You are welcome. It's nice.

• Hi Tim,

Very Interesting question!

Why not, I am fully satisfied with my family. We are four sisters and four brothers (a pack of 4+4) .

I have no special person in my life but I never feel alone in my life due to my big interconnected family. Whom I hangout in my spare of time, We bound to each other and enjoying the real taste of life.

Thanks to my parent for providing better education and everything whatever we were want to do in our life.

Alhamdulillah!

• Hello, Ahmed. Thank you for your comment. It is nice to have a good relationship with sibilings.

• Yes I am satisfied. I have nine brothers and sisters.
    Once I asked my father " do love my mother" and he replied "no, but she is my wife".
    Then I thanked God because if my father loved my mother then we will be 30 brothers and sisters now.

• Hello, Tawfeeq. Thank you for your comment. Hahaha, your father might say a joke. : )

• LOL , Same question ask to your mom. Hope this time you will get an other interesting answer. :) 

• Hi Tam, Yes, I've both brother and sister. They are very motivated and supporting persons. we are like freinds not siblings. currently i'm enjoying with them.

Thanks for your lovely questions and Have a wonderful day.

• Hello, LOTUS. Thank you for your comment. Have a good day. too.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hello, Mark Lucas. Thank you for your comment. It's interesting to hear opinions from a big family.

This reply was deleted.