Hello everyone! :)

It's great to see you here.

This question bothers me much. lol. Are you on the phone while watching TV? Poor the TV! LOL

I have observed recenly that some people are busy with their phone while the TV is on. "Anyone tell me, please! Who are watching this TV program?" I tried to switch off the TV. But what??? One of them realized it, "Why did you switch off the TV?". The TV is on again, and again, they ignored what was going on in TV program. LOL.

What were they doing on their phone?? Watching YouT**e, insta**am, face**ok, other social medias. :D So what is the function of TV? It's like LIVING DECORATION. LOL

We also forgot that it's a wastful energy. ^^

What do you think about this? I'd be glad to hear from you. 

Have a great week! ^_^

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's a good decision, NotAClue. Why do we leave the computer on while we are on the phone? It's fine if it's just for a minute or we should work with both. :D

I'm sorry for my very belated reply. :p

Thank you for your contribution in this discussion. ^^

• Hey, dear Rosemary, 

I haven't watched TV for last 6 or more years I guess. We do not have it at home n no one bothers about it. 

Before we had a very big TV maybe when I was in school. So I can say that  I definitely can live without watching it :p

• I don't have TV either, SNR. I don't think to buy TV either in the future. :D

•   Well  , i haven't watched TV for more than 8 years  . I used to use my laptop  and now I am on my cellphone most of the time  . Picking what I want to see or read :) TV is history dear Onee 

• Wow, Rosemary. Not watching TV for 8 years is incredible. 8)

How could you do that..? I almost never watch TV, except when I'm in my hometown. :D It's not a history, but it's a rare thing to me. lol

Thank you for your reply.

•  

Hi Onee

when I'm on the phone, I go to a room and close the door in order to concentrate on what I'm hearing, if I am out I try to find a silent place for listening the phone. I think it's hard to do two things at the same time.

• Hi Saba, how are you?

Yup, it's not easy, there must be one thing that they ignore and concentrate more to another thing. I hope you don't forget to switch off the tv. :D

Thank you for your reply. ^^

• Oi there, folks

Nowadays people are on the phone all the time, no matter what, shopping, walking across the street, drinving a car, riding a skateboard...it's a wonder that they put aside da darned cellphone when in bed with their partner, caramba. 

• Lol ryyysss, 

So true. At least they put  it aside when they sleep :D

• LOL, Rys...

It's a wonder, so true.

Thank you for your reply.

This reply was deleted.