Please don’t mind…As I told : I learn English with my humor sense. So today, I’m making a challenge discussion. It is : What/How is a real man?

And my friends, we will vote for your answer. The craziest reply will be winning and will get my gift. Ya, this time, I have only one gift (because last month I lost much money for my gifts so...kekeke..I’m penniless now).

Have fun with me. I’m waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Announcement : 

A real man is the one who has no BREAST. LOL.

My friends : I will vote for this reply (from Teacher Oriani) as a best answer. Please let me know if you have a different idea.

And many thanks for all your comments. I respect all.

mitran

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mitran!

Hope I'm not too late (as always, lol...).

Well, I think,  REAL MAN is the one who doesn't need any kind of proofs of his REAL-ity and whose  self-confidence lets him ignore any kind of gossip about him like this and finally, the one who is not reading this discussion!.. :P  :)))

Thanks ... :)

• No, You're not late. Really I like your answer. Especially....kekeke...I will vote for you:)

the one who is not reading this discussion!.. :P  :)))

• Do Runner ups also receive presents?? =)

• lol...maybe...

• Nice question! Mitran said she'll only give one present. Just give your best shot, I know you can do it! Lol! : )

• I'd better buy something on-line. I am not funny at all. I am to serous. =(

• Hi there :) 

i thought of this reply :

A real man is who washes his socks after playing an enjoyable basketball  match with his woman . 8-)

Hani

• Hani...very nice answer....Please wait for a vote.

Thanks for your join....

• A real man is a good husband.Materially,He express his loved by giving a lovely present to his wife.

Example : my honey,Today I make a lot of money and all of you....ha ha ha

• lol...just money??? hahaah...Do you know what did my hubby say? He said : "honey, all my life, my money, my young age....You keep all. So lol...I beg you, please give me "a freedom"...hahaha

This reply was deleted.