Replies

• I think, if we are living a simple life in a simple environment our happiness is also simple. So, unless we know how our fore-fathers lived we cannot predict this. Our problems can pull us down but it is not justifiably right to say that people with problems are not happy or cannot be happy.

• Why do we need to know who is the happiest? If I am happy, I am not worried with this, because I will be occupied with my happiness! It is not important if the life is hard or easy, if I have knowledge, If I have things! I believe that happiness is a spiritual condition! If I am in this condition today, nothing more is more important than that! Happiness for one is different to the other, and this concept is modified by religions and cultural aspects that you are inserted! Be happy is not enough!? Today, we are obsessed with "more than"! How can we be happy if "more than" is saying to us that to be completely happy, we have to be more?
  • Thanks for posting your opinion.

• It depands on how your life is planned by yourself. life is so easy to whom takes it easy and it's really difficult to whom tates it difficult. no matter in which period you are!
  • i don't agree with you sumit. our fore fathers were much happier because they were following simple living . they always stressed on quality life. we want to do a lot in same twenty four hours. which causes stress, anxiety ,and pressure on mind leading us towards swear diseases.this all makes our life  complicated. we don't have time for others ,we even don't take our meals in time. life has become fast and complicated. today is the time of competition. competition with whom? 

• Everybody has a different definition of happiness but I would say that our forefathers had more person to person communication obtaining in that way something that many of us have lost a bit human physical contact due to the media ...
  • Very true Halima!

• it depends happiness is related to the person himself not to the time period 

• Estanis

There has been good and bad days/circumstances in every age. They have good and bad circumstances accordingly to their time we have facilities and hardships related to our time. So it can be sad neither we nor our fore-fathers happier all the time and faced difficulties all the time.

• I agree with your reply, Mishaikh. :)

This reply was deleted.