Of course, just because men, on average, are more intelligent then women, doesn't mean there are no individually brilliant women around.We're each "smart" in different ways, depending on what Nature "designed" us to do. For example men obviously dominate fields requiring spatial, mathematical and analytical abilities, while women seem to excel in emotional intelligence, communication and cooperative endeavors

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All crazy geniuses are mens, isn't it? So, the answer is obvious

• What kind of book that you been reading? there is no such settlement that i believe concerning about gender brain capacity, or this guy is smarter than the others, if so there would never been such einstein, T.A.Edison and other crazy geniuses. the key is, almost everything you wish you want to achieve, if you put a hundred percent of your time on it, i guarantee, you will become what you want.

so relax, everybody is competing.

• Hi,yes most of them male but that mean not all males smart
  • Hi,thanks for reading my discussion
    1.i read article saying when it comes to Nobelprize,high IQs,chess grandmasters and geniuses are males

2.canadian prof Rushton's result "men have larger brains than women"

3.For me Intelligence mean high IQs,logic and problem solve

However,as the researchers believe women can achieve just as much as men- as long as they work harder.
    I needn't feel sad
  • I don't believe it. Who are the world greatest investors? I suppose most of them are mostly male genders?
  • Sure we are :)
This reply was deleted.