Dear members of MyEC.
The following sentences contain errors. Can you correct them?
Here you go!
1. Please, divide the coloured pencils between all children in the class.
2. Open page 100 of your book!
3. Mary has been married with John for 10 years.
4. I don't know where he did go last night.
5. The police officer wants to know what does the man do.
6. The life is beautiful but what makes me sad is the poverty.
7. I've read a lot about life of the American actor Robert Redford.
8. I recommend that she goes to bed earlier.
9. I need to say her that I love her.
10. I wore a jeans.
11. I love team-sports as handball.
12. I don't have money enough to buy a house.
13. I am not enough rich to buy a new car.
14. I'll visit my mon again on next Sunday.
15. She is so a good friend to me.