I just read this article about a dog that had buried a dead puppy when it was left to rot under the hot sun. 

Watching the video with no script was so overwhelming, without realising that my eyes were teary. 

How this dog taught us the value of humanity and humility even in the face of death. It buried a dead puppy, knowingly that if it left under the hot sun, it will become the food of some vultures. 

I just want to share this heart warming video with everyone.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• How astonishing!!!

Many things  about animals are still a mystery for man!

•   

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi Eunice, you and your family made the right decision of not having a puppy right now. It needs constant care and companion. Based on what you've mentioned, travelling to work takes a lot of time, and maybe at this moment, it's not fair to have a puppy. I'm sure your daughter understands.

And yes, most animals really can show us how to be human and humane. Sometime I think we have forgotten to be one.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi Ryan .. I think through the history of human kinds, they were many instances that showed human learnt from animals on how to be "human". It was just that we tend to forget about it in a very short time. You're right, maybe if they can talk and remind us about humanity, this world will be a better place.

Thank you for commenting.

• Hi karbid lampe.. I'm not sure even if human be an animal that we learn anything. Well, I think sometimes we need animals to show the humanity that most human lost or forgotten.

• It really did bury it! I was no accident but certainly was a deliberate action. Amazing.

• Hi Mr. Bob, yes. It was really a deliberate action, though I don't think it was being coached to do it. It was really an amazing act.

• (teary eyes) :'( try watching too the movie FLUKE and HACHIKO great movies..thanks for sharing:)

• Hi  jahjah, thank you for watching it. I will try to catch the Hachiko movie.

• I'm sorry.. I can't see your reply.

This reply was deleted.