I'm not sure how global the offer is but it doesn't hurt to try.

Amazon is giving away 10 books from various World Authors over the next 13 days.

https://www.amazon.com/article/read-the-world-2022/

If you have a Kindle, and there is no restirction by Amazon where you live, why not get free English literature?

There's a couple I'll definitely read but I made sure I had all 10 - free is free after all.  If I have it, I can read it.  If I don't have it, I can't.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just go on over to ebooks, pick out a category, then arrange dordle the books from cheapest to most expensive. The minimum price you should see is $0.00, which is obviously zero. 

Dordle
    Get ready with Dordle, a brand new version of Wordle with fun puzzles and user-friendly upgrades! Challenge yourself right now!
  • thats good news

• Uhm interesting, thanks for sharing. I like that every author is from a different country.

Btw how generous of Mr. Bezos, to give stuff for 'free'... I wonder how is that he became filthy rich ¬¬

I think this could be a nice discussion for sharing resources or sites to find some online-free-reading-stuff.  So, here I put my two cents:

Project Gutenberg - Library of over 60,000 free eBooks

Internet Archive - over 20,000 freely downloadable books and texts

These sites only have 'classic' books... but at least they are 'generous' all year long, so no need to hurry ;)

Project Gutenberg
    Project Gutenberg is a library of free eBooks.
    • Actually Amazon always has free ebooks available.  They are not the easiest to find now though.  Just go to ebooks, select a genre and then sort the books lowest price to highest. You should see $0.00 as the lowest price which is of course free. 

I think Google Books also has some free books

This reply was deleted.