Airbus or another!

I like to travel by the Airbus whether it is 33o or 380 but most of the times I find myself on board the Boeing 747 or 777. Some people prefer the jumbo 737. They think it is small and safe. The jumbo 777 is not small but I do not feel comfortable when I board it. For me, Airbus is a much more long-haul airliner. Do you prefer the Airbus or jumbo or a small airliner? 

737max_1st_delivery1_400x225.jpg

Airbus.jpg

jumbo.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've heard of Romance car in Hakone-Japan, I want to try riding for once but It's a pricey ticket. Eventhough It's name Romance car It's actually is a train.

• How About a Train

• Danyavaad Vicky! It's true the jumbo is big, but I don't know why do I feel comfortable inside Airbus 380. It seems bigger from the inside, or is it just a feeling? Thanks, Vicky.

vicky said:

jumbo is great really  but window seat must 

Airbus or another!
    I like to travel by the Airbus whether it is 33o or 380 but most of the times I find myself on board the Boeing 747 or 777. Some people prefer the ju…
  • jumbo is great really  but window seat must 

• Maraming salamat Risty! The prices of the plane tickets differ from time to time. By the way, for that link, do I have to register and then comment? Thanks.

Risty (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ said:

I prefer airbus, not for anything else but because they are more affordable for me. I have tried one airline so far, they are using airbuses. 

Airbus or another!
    I like to travel by the Airbus whether it is 33o or 380 but most of the times I find myself on board the Boeing 747 or 777. Some people prefer the ju…
  • I prefer airbus, not for anything else but because they are more affordable for me. I have tried one airline so far, they are using airbuses. 

• Privyet Irinna, Poochemu Rosky? Why the Russian? By the way, I have heard that the biggest plane is made in your country. I am not sure about it. I read that five or seven years ago. The article said that the biggest plane is in Russia and the area of its wing equals a football playground. Is that true? Irinna, can you add me to the list of your friends? Thanks for your comment.
    Irina said:

Flying is the quickest way to research the destination.

i always choose the russian air companies ...

Airbus or another!
  • Suasdee Dufourmentel Christian, la mot triet gia, ban toi. You are a great philosopher, my good friend Chris. I agree with you to some extent. Traveling nowadays is risky and expensive too. But what shall we do? Look at my Indonesian friend, Andy. His job needs his traveling every now and then, and there are many others like him. It's not compulsory. It's just a hobby or something you like. Honestly, the sight of the huge plane of the jumbo 777 jet aircraft excites me. Try it some day Chris. Thanks.

Dufourmentel Christian said:

The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. Saint Augustine
    but there is no place like home.
    It's said that a man's home is his castle; a place of security and comfort.

No, I'm pulling your leg! Yes, Traveling is nice but currently it is dangerous

and expensive as well.

You should wait for a good proficiency of your English anyway. 

Afterward you'll go in an English-speaking country to practise (UK) practice (US).

Have a nice trip, and come back real soon, OK? 

Airbus or another!
  • Trima kasih banyak Andy! Menakjubkan! Empat kali dengan pulan! Excuse my broken Bahasa. You are a very important personality.I'm flattered to be your friend. Honestly, if I were you, I would tell the airline company to put me, either on board a jumbo 777 or an Airbus 380. Please, do that next time. Thanks for your comment on that discussion, Airbus or another.

andy said:
    Travelling is my hobby and part of my present job. In one year, at least I have to take 20 flights for meetings and trainings, all are short-haul or domestic flights.

About the airliners, honestly I never noticed them since they looked just the same :). But, on the next trip, I will have my eyes and ears on it. Thanks Mr Dara for this attractive disussion.
    Airbus or another!
  • Flying is the quickest way to research the destination.

i always choose the russian air companies ...

This reply was deleted.