Airbus or another!

I like to travel by the Airbus whether it is 33o or 380 but most of the times I find myself on board the Boeing 747 or 777. Some people prefer the jumbo 737. They think it is small and safe. The jumbo 777 is not small but I do not feel comfortable when I board it. For me, Airbus is a much more long-haul airliner. Do you prefer the Airbus or jumbo or a small airliner? 

737max_1st_delivery1_400x225.jpg

Airbus.jpg

jumbo.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. Saint Augustine
    but there is no place like home.
    It's said that a man's home is his castle; a place of security and comfort.

No, I'm pulling your leg! Yes, Traveling is nice but currently it is dangerous

and expensive as well.

You should wait for a good proficiency of your English anyway. 

Afterward you'll go in an English-speaking country to practise (UK) practice (US).

Have a nice trip, and come back real soon, OK? 

• Travelling is my hobby and part of my present job. In one year, at least I have to take 20 flights for meetings and trainings, all are short-haul or domestic flights.

About the airliners, honestly I never noticed them since they looked just the same :). But, on the next trip, I will have my eyes and ears on it. Thanks Mr Dara for this attractive disussion.
  • Yanmenon Dufourmentel Christian. Khob khon! Indeed, I have. One day, you will have a lot of money and you can travel to many parts of the world. Thanks for your nice comment.

Dufourmentel Christian said:

One wants, wishes or dreams but cannot always make his dream true.

No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. (Lin Yutang). 

Yes, I like it very much but I also think of my wallet.

In addition, when you travel it's often disappointing, costs a small fortune in hotel

restaurant and so on...  It is terribly tiring as well. 

I'll end up adding that nowadays travelling is very dangerous

(terrorism / plane crashes and shipwrecks are dramatically increasing 

Shortly speaking it is not still like in one's dream. It does not happen always as you expect.

Do I have enlighted your mind?

Airbus or another!
    I like to travel by the Airbus whether it is 33o or 380 but most of the times I find myself on board the Boeing 747 or 777. Some people prefer the ju…
  • One wants, wishes or dreams but cannot always make his dream true.

No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. (Lin Yutang). 

Yes, I like it very much but I also think of my wallet.

In addition, when you travel it's often disappointing, costs a small fortune in hotel

restaurant and so on...  It is terribly tiring as well. 

I'll end up adding that nowadays travelling is very dangerous

(terrorism / plane crashes and shipwrecks are dramatically increasing 

Shortly speaking it is not still like in one's dream. It does not happen always as you expect.

Do I have enlighted your mind?

• Mr. Dara,

Already answered :)

But, Rahul? Should I also say bhai? LoL ... okay sorry, this was too tempting.

Expressed above, those was just me opinion, other do not necessarily have to agree with it :)
  • Mr. Dara,

Already answered :)

But, Rahul? Should I also say bhai? LoL ... okay sorry, this was too tempting.

Expressed above, those was just me opinion, other do not necessarily have to agree with it :)
  • Cam on Jenny Nguyen. I hope so, too. Try to take long distance flights. Thanks for your comment.

Jenny Nguyen said:

From past to present, I have never been on the plane so I don't know the feeling how I fly. I hope someday I can go abroad and enjoy this feeling.

Airbus or another!
    I like to travel by the Airbus whether it is 33o or 380 but most of the times I find myself on board the Boeing 747 or 777. Some people prefer the ju…
  • From past to present, I have never been on the plane so I don't know the feeling how I fly. I hope someday I can go abroad and enjoy this feeling.

• Halet chetore Saba? Eid mubarak. You know, I don't like to travel by air when it is a domestic flight. Because they use small planes like Boeing 737. I use my car. For long distance flights, the company uses huge aircrafts. I always ask about the giant Airbus 333 or 380. Thanks Saba for your comment.

saba said:

Hello Dara

I like to travel by Boeing. It doesn't matter which one (747 or 777).

• Hello Dara

I like to travel by Boeing. It doesn't matter which one (747 or 777).

This reply was deleted.