Replies

• owl

• I think a dog, due to you can fix its mistakes like very good friends, like us

• I think parrot is good one because he learn and understand.very fast any language.I'm new one so give me any suggestion
  • probably i'll choose a worm(are worms considered an animal?)..why i'm choosing it because as we know "Bookworm" is refer to person who is like reading books too much and from the books we can gain a lots of knowledge.

• 2390233551?profile=original

well, nice training for one's imagination :) is there any chance for two cheerful ladybugs or two colourfull butterflies??? whatever it is, it's defenitely not ONE animal, but TWO  ! none of users can  be neither alone nor lonely here on MYEC !!! :)  

2390233634?profile=original

• It would be a bee or ant because they refer to hhardworking. Besides, it would be dolphin which refers helping people.
  • I don't love be any an animal . I love me as person .
  • hello, I think a parrot, because they learn speak

• Hello Tara!! 

It would be an owl, because this animal represents wisdom. I read the spirit of this animal can provide inspiration and guidance to explore the unknown and the life. 

Reference: http://www.spiritanimal.info/owl-spirit-animal/

Bye!!

Owl Spirit Animal
    Owl Spirit Animal By Elena Harris, SpiritAnimal.info Editor The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and int…
This reply was deleted.