Replies

• Hi, I am new here. I also vote for the parrot. it seems talkative and naughty,just like the kids. it;s funny.

• A dog, preferably a beagle. Why? Because dogs are loyal, love unconditionally, are smart, don't have any hangups, and a beagle has black, brown and white patches, representative of the many members of EC who come from different racial and ethnic groups.

If we all lived like our dogs, the world would be a far happier, better place.

beagle.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2389369277?profile=original
  • This is a very interesting topic! I think a dog could be a mascot for MyEC simply because it has plenty of good qualities. It has different breeds just like the people on our club representing different race, background and culture. Dogs are friendly by nature and they are a perfect match to our friendly site. Other than that, they are highly trainable and easy to be with. 2389327306?profile=original                              It's no wonder it is referred as a man's best friend!

• Koala because it is a symbol of Australia, an english country....

• a good place for friends!

• 2389251513?profile=originalI choose the tiger because it is strong ,wild ,fast and beautiful .everyone likes these adjectives and the new user of EC will be encouraged to know the reason of choosing the tiger as mascot.it is my point of view 

• The Tiger! It is simple... You will to understand me! :) (I'm from Belarus) :)

• In my opinion some cool owl would be good mascot of ec since it is symbol of the smartness and only smart people are able study English and to make a progress.
  • Cow is holy for Indians.SO EC is cow.

• Well...As i am brazilian and here we have millions of Parrot throughtout Brazil and we have used it as our mascot for many things, so i support your ideas about mascot for EC. Parrot can learn to speak like human beings.

Beto Pizzotti

This reply was deleted.