Replies

• I think a parrot is a great idea but something is missing.

The parrot/s must have lots of colours according to the flags.This is just an idea. :)

EnglishClub.jpg

• what about bee or bees  ??? bees always  together in their home, together, they will take care of their home, together, they  will take care of their community, and together, they will fly to attack their enemies (don`t dare to disturb bees :D ). 

and about the colors, i have three colors for EC,  brown, black, gold . 

please match the colors with the colors of EC`s web design to get the view.

i think it will be very suitable for EC,  cheers..  :)

• This reply was deleted.
  • What about lion? It refers to be symbol of United Kingdom, and courages everyone to be brave in learning english.

• I think it will be nice parrot

• I think it should be canary bird, it is colour  matching with EC website colour. and some of canary bird can speak a few words.2389132564?profile=original

• Hello Tara,

I just submitted my entry for the 'Mascot' of EC in a blog. I would appreciate it if you could have a look at it HERE. Thank you!

Regards,

Gabriel

• I think that it would be a dragon ( like dragon in Dragon in Dragonball or Dragon Quest).

Because in traditional of The East, many person believe that dragon have a incomparable power, have a supernatural power.

• EXACTLY a parrot, that is brilliant idea

First, colorful, represent countries, and its ability to talk many language! Everyone knows parrot, it's popular!

• BEES

why not , if we look to the bees community , and what the bees benefits for us, and the efforts to achieve aim . the bees deserve to be A Mascot

This reply was deleted.