Two Questions

Dear members of MyEC and friends.

I'd like to ask you two questions and ask for answers.

1. If your life were described in a book, what title would the book be?

As for me:  A woman between desire and reality.

2. If your house were burning and you have the choice to save only one thing (except family and pets), what would it be?

As for me: I would save all the photos because they are our visual memories of the history of our family generations and can not be replaced.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3840490626?profile=RESIZE_710x

Hahaha...you are an evil cat!!!

• D:

79a8b452881d63e4933509be3e66f83b.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Hahaha...unfortunately...you have forgotten to offer such a pill...just look at your discussion!!!

I'll chase and get you! LOL! 

• Hello, dear Favola.

Thanks so much for your participation in this discussion. Since I am a grandma of three grandchildren, I know what caring and looking after them means. Our grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren influence the flow of our lives. We want to leave positive traces in their lives. The pen of life writes each chapter faster than we ever expected, and when the next chapter begins, the previous one is already history. There is no chance to change anything after the chapter is written. We go on and on until the last chapter.

I wish you a nice week ahead, dear Favola.

• Hello dear Rose, sometimes I am in doubt and I have to fight off my desires and my wills.... As you know, everyone of us has something to which there's much more feeling than with other things..... Well, now it's time to answer to your two questions without wasting time.  Here below you find my answers. 

If my life was described in a book, surely its title could be The whole history of my life, because I feel myself realized in everything and only the elder people of my family has passed away but all the other people are here and now I have two grandchildren to care and pay attention to them over all other matters of my life......

If my house was burning and I have only a thing (except family, because I have no pets) to save, surely I would save my whole collection of books (novels, over all) that I have around me and surely it's true the saying that says: A book contains a house of gold.

Happy Tuesday to you, my dear friend and see you soon on EnglishClub.

• 1. 'The never ending roller coaster'    (Although your title could fit me too)

2. The hard drive or files in the office.

• Dear Estanis.

Thanks for liking the choice of my book title. If you wanted to use it...I would suggest you to use a man instead of a woman...(haha...) By the way...your title fits me too.

Thanks for your participation in this discussion.

•  

1-The title is "Patience Is Most Fitting For  Affliction "

2-My official documents

• Thank you for participating in this discussion, tawfeeq.

1 - patience...good to have it. It's the hope for a better time and waiting for.

2 - At first I also thought about my official documents, but I think they can be replaced if they are requested again.

This reply was deleted.