Some people say old age is a blessing. I agree, but not to some point. I witnessed old people who are still energetic and maintains their natural glow at the age of 80, and they were still loved and cared for by their families. But some, unfortunately, lives alone and still working just to put food on their table, because no one will do that for them. They were alone, lonely and sick. Some died at a nursing home alone. They were abandoned by their families. While some were badly stricken with sickness but they have families who took care of them. How can we say it is a blessing? How can we say it is a curse? Is it right to fear old age? Have a good day my EC friends. 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I wish may God send his cure for your Mom. But as far as we live in this world it, is our duty and responsiblity to pay back the debt our parnts paid while raising us. I feel how much it needs our endurance to make them smile up to their last breath specially if  you have your own family who need your attantion at the sama time. Any way be strong and try your best till end.

• Yes, I will thank you.

This reply was deleted.