Replies

• I hope it will give more happiness than past years to me and my family too. 

• Bahut shukirya Salamat Khan! Main aisa manta, lakin oh log nahi samja. Thanks for your nice wish and kind feelings for us in the new year!

SALAMAT KHAN said:

i want to peace on earth

2017 expectations
    Most of the previous years surprised us with certain major events. Some of them with a big fire, others with an earthquake or a plane crash. I do not…
  • i want to peace on earth

• Isli main bola, hamaree neta nahi deka. They are busy with their chair. This chair is the most important to them. Look at us in the Arab world. We just want the chair. We want to rule. I hope your message will find someone or some messenger to take it to them. You went to the environment. They do not care about humanity let alone the environment. Many thanks, my good friend!

Jesson said:

I expect that some of our leaders will realized that our environment need be protected or else a worse consequence will cumming to humanity.

2017 expectations
    Most of the previous years surprised us with certain major events. Some of them with a big fire, others with an earthquake or a plane crash. I do not…
  • I expect that some of our leaders will realized that our environment need be protected or else a worse consequence will cumming to humanity.

• May God hear from you. We need and we expect peaceful and beautiful life as you mentioned, thanks, for your nice expectations.

Williams said:

Expecting a beautiful & peaceful life.

2017 expectations
  • Bahut shukriya Shekhar! Main aisa manta, lakin kiya karega? Oh log nahi manta. May God bless you and fulfill your nice wishes. I really want likewise. I will give you my skype id later. We can practice together and soon you will improve. Make other friends. Because of most of the time, my skype is not open. That is due to continuous work. Thanks, for your nice comment!

Shekhar said:

I heard that many countries get into troubles by terrorists.I want to hear all the countries should promote friendly relationship with each and everyone and save the world.

And those you do mistakes including me, Have a chance to fix them in next year.

I hope this 2017 will bring you the best things.

Keep smiling friends.haha..! and so on........

2017 expectations
  • I heard that many countries get into troubles by terrorists.I want to hear all the countries should promote friendly relationship with each and everyone and save the world.

• I heard that many countries get into troubles by terrorists.I want to hear all the countries should promote friendly relationship with each and everyone and save the world.

This reply was deleted.