Replies

• Soaphagy enjineer Praveen! I wish you good luck in all your life. By the coming of twenty seventeen, we hope that all our needs can be satisfied. Many young men and women like you hope for the good career and the good job too. I was very glad to speak to you on skype. I hope we can talk again to gain your confidence as you mentioned before.

praveen kumar said:

i expect that this year make me happy and i strongly believing that in this year  my career will begin in a positive way.. i faced lot of problems in previous year.. i hope this 2017 year gives something memorable  and sweet surprise for me.. so am waiting for that wish me good luck 

2017 expectations
    Most of the previous years surprised us with certain major events. Some of them with a big fire, others with an earthquake or a plane crash. I do not…
  • i expect that this year make me happy and i strongly believing that in this year  my career will begin in a positive way.. i faced lot of problems in previous year.. i hope this 2017 year gives something memorable  and sweet surprise for me.. so am waiting for that wish me good luck 

• Mujhee umeed hain, No Excuse, aapkee inshha acha hain. Long time no talk, my dear friend.I like your nice wish to everyone. I really hope so, too. Our world is full of conflicts and wars. We hope tht the come to an end. Thanks, my dear friend!

No excuses said:
    I only wish that all wish of all ppl complete in next year....
    2017 expectations
    Most of the previous years surprised us with certain major events. Some of them with a big fire, others with an earthquake or a plane crash. I do not…
  • Saya lupa, selamat ulang tahun. Saya tidak tahu kenapa saya suka photo mu begitu. Kamu memang  gadis cantik! Happy birthday to the cutest lady on My EC! Here, we have two occasions, your birthday and the coming of the new year, 2017. I hope all your wishes will be fulfilled. Thanks for your nice wishes for us!

violet said:

new year is my birthday i wish i can be more wise and everything is going to smooth and bless 

2017 expectations
  • I only wish that all wish of all ppl complete in next year....
  • new year is my birthday i wish i can be more wise and everything is going to smooth and bless 

• Allah yasmaa minik ya Heba! Banat Akhi yadrusson fil Gahirah, I hope Egypt will become a peaceful country. By the way, you have mentioned most of the ideas that were crawling inside my thoughts. How did you know that? I wished the same. I want to be helpful, courageous, forgiving, and I also hope for the good morals to prevail the whole world. interesting wishes, will the world see them and do according to them. Heba, with respect to all the previous commentators, you have given a full picture for the new year, twenty seveteen according to your excellent words. Thank you!

Heba said:

I have so many wishes. I'll mention a little. I wish Egypt would be a much greater country. If Allah wishes, it will be. This is my first and most important wish. I wish peace, tolerance, respect and all good morals would prevail the whole world. I hope to put an end to disagreements, share sadness as well as happiness, be more courageous to confess mistakes and apologize, be more considerate, have the power to forgive, tolerate and help each other, not to misunderstand or hurt each other on purpose, teach good manners. I wish good health, happiness and a bright future to whom I love and care about, even those who hurt and cause pain. I hope my dreams will come true and I hope the same to all good people.

2017 expectations
  • Xin chao va cam on Sally! May God answer your nice wish. I also hope for that. These conflicts to stop and we have peace in our planet. Thanks, Sally for your nice wish!

Sally said:

I am expecting the peace for people all over the world.

2017 expectations
  • I am expecting the peace for people all over the world.

• Allah taala deka. Mera larkee, Fatima aisa manta. She wants to be calm and no worries at all
    Thanks Precious for your nice wish. Ihope your wishes will be fulfilled. Thanks, for your nice comment!
    precious said:

In 2017,I want to live my life without stress and worries...and I also want to achieve some goals..including improve English :)
    2017 expectations
This reply was deleted.