The most awaited part of any beauty pageant is the question and answer portion. It is where the contenders give their best answers to try to impress the judges for what they think as their final opportunity to shine. Their answers usually leave an imprint that elicits differing views from the famous and the infamous people of the world.
Here in EC, let’s have a prototype example of the question and answer portion in view of the last Miss Universe 2015 beauty pageant held just recently. Posted as a writing challenge, show the world that you also have the ability to outsmart their answers. Prove it and impress the world with your remarkable, striking and stirring answer for this writing challenge, the Mr. and Ms. EC Question and Answer.
- Select a question (given below) where you can give your best answer. (You may create your own question to your liking.)
- Write your best answer in not less than 100 words. (Long answers are acceptable)
- Post your Q and A as a blog and write the title Writing Challenge: Mr. and Ms. EC Q and A
Select your question here: (or may create your own question)
- What do you like most in this club? Why?
- If you have the chance to speak to Josef Essberger about the state of English environment in this club, what would you tell him?
- If there is one thing you can do to change a section in this club, what will it be? Why?
- What do you think is the best section in EC that has made your English learning improved? Why?
- Who is the most influential person in your life? Why?
- What is the relevance of learning English in your life, in your society and in your environment?
- If you would be isolated in an island with 3 EC members, who would these 3 members be? Why them?
- To whose famous personality do you find yourself parallel with?
- What do you think is the greatest problem that EC is facing today? Explain.
- What is the biggest risk you’ve taken in your life? Why?
Mr. and Ms. EC Q and A
Question: What would you like to be remembered for in EC?
Answer: I want to be remembered as a jolly member of EC who generously leaves so many traces of English words to make it known to the learners that English Club can be the best practicing ground for our writing skill. I also want to be remembered as the member who tries to share her knowledge (though limited) about English language and learn herself through an enjoyable interaction with the other members of like precious goal. Lastly, I want to be remembered for my words -- “Aiming for excellence is not impossible to achieve if one is focused on improving his English by heart”.
Note: This challenge is open to both male and female EC members.
Members can make their own question.
“Keep the fire of writing for the sake of English improvement ever burning in your heart.”
- Lady Anne
Participants' writing challenges:
Mishaikhs Q and A nos. 9, 2, 3
Marie Lorabelle Reboya Q and A nos. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9
hehehe, I won't choose you my lovely Teacher,. Why???? because I fear of your homeworks. It make me ...always crazy
Here's my writing chalenge dear Lady Anne. Just take a look at it:http://www.myenglishclub.com/profiles/blogs/writing-chalenge-mr-and...
Hi Lady Anne, this is another blog of the same challenge. I've answered all the questions. :) :) Hope you don't mind.
Hi Lady Anne
Here is my attempt in answering one of those questions.
Here is an other blog to your writing challenge.
Thanks Anne for motivating.
My dear Lady Anne, you asked me "Was the job a hard one that the last person hired walked out?"
So here is my answer in form of a blog to your writing challenge:
:D bury means...let's continue or stop? lol Why did sara...? Eh, Do you think Lady Anne will hit us when we spoil her blog by......ops.
Good morning, Eva....! ^^
You're right, Eva. It seems so. I was shocked, too. But, why did we discuss it here...lol
Great thanks Eva and Daniel!
Dear Anne, here is my writing. Thanks for encouraging us to write. I would appreciate if you correct my mistakes. Thanks in advance.