- “Having held the books for so long she felt her arms become numb and she dropped them on the floor.” This sentence means that a woman dropped her ARMS on the floor because they had got (were getting) numb. What a horror!
- “I have a shoe in one leg and another leg is bare.” It means that some woman has more than two legs. Besides she wears ONE shoe IN A LEG! It is unbelievable!
- “He is sleeping on the coach.” A COACH is a person who trains sportsmen or other people. As a matter of fact, a coach can be a male or a female! LOL!
- “I need to rest my brain.” It means that someone doesn’t need his brain at all and has decided to bury it somewhere!
- “There were crowds of turkeys on the table.” According to this sentence, the turkeys were alive crowding on the table.
- “Please, excuse a stupid unconscious woman.” I wonder if I have to add any explanations! A woman was unconscious writing it! Hahaha!
Is it possible not to laugh reading such great expressions? You know I wrote many nightmare stories based on such mistakes and now I propose you to join me and to write short funny stories reflecting your personal perception of what was said by our winners!
So, what you should do is to write short funny stories based on one, a few or all the given expressions. You don’t have to use the full given sentences in your text but the plots of your stories should reflect the ideas presented by their authors. Please, don’t plagiarize from my nightmares. I am expecting to read something original and to enrich my collection with new fantastic mistakes I will be able to make fun of in my next blog! Hahaha!
Please, title your blogs “Danny’s writing challenge” and leave the links to your stories here. I believe we will have a lot of fun together!