Orlando, one of the most beautiful cities of the world and home to dozens of theme parks, is a city located in the Florida state of the US. The city is world-famous for its Walt Disney World and other such theme parks like the Magic Kingdom and Epcot along with many more water parks as well. Orlando is popular throughout the globe for being an entertainment spot regardless of your age.
The city has cemented its place under the top tourist locations and is one of the most visited cities every year. Universal Orlando, which is known for offering Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, is another major entertainment attraction destination of the city. Millions of tourists visit Orlando every year. Entertainment and tourism are the two major industries contributing to the economy of Orlando.
But both of these industries cannot survive and will not be able to contribute the same in the city’s economy without approaching translation services Orlando. Be it entertainment or tourism, attracting a worldwide audience is super important for both the industries and it is impossible to do so without Orlando translation services.
Translating the audio/ video content for the entertainment industry is the only way to make it reach millions around the planet. As people prefer entertainment content either in their native language or with subtitles translated into a language they know. On the other hand, tourism is an industry where individuals from foreign lands are coming to a new place, and language has a key role to play in deciding if their foreign trip will be a fit or a fail. The elimination of this language barrier is only by bridging this gap with certified translation services Orlando.
But these two are not the only industries giving their valuable contribution to the economy of the city. Orlando is famous for many other industries as well. These majorly include:
- Aviation & Aerospace: Orlando is the gateway to the aviation and aerospace industry with giants like Boeing, General Dynamics, and Lockheed Martin’s operational houses being in the city.
- Life Sciences: With more than 700 hospitals & research centers, 4,700+ pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech companies and 85,000 individuals working in the life science industry, Orlando is one of the leading cities for the life science sector.
- Manufacturing: Florida has 18,200+ manufacturing plants/ units and the Manufacturers Association of Central Florida is located in Orlando which plays a vital role in hiring newly graduated skilled talent.
- Defense & Homeland Security: There are around 55 defense companies working in Orlando with more than 5,800 employees. The city offers great opportunities in the industry from manufacturing equipment to satellite telecommunication.
- Information Technology: Technology is the third largest industry in the city is growing fastest among others. Orlando is home to world-famous companies like EA Sports, Code School, and many more.
A few other industries are financial & professional services, logistic & distribution, clean technology, autonomous vehicles, digital media, medical technology, simulation, and optics & photonics.
Regardless of the industry, the contribution it is making in the economy of Orlando is only possible because such giant international companies are hiring document translation services Orlando for reaching a global audience in their language and thus making permanent customers.