-Waffles with a lot of TINY holes
-Cream Butter of a room temperature: 200g
-Boiled condensed milk: 300g
Required tools or devices:
-Mixing container (or a pan with high walls)
-Cake spatula (or a knife).
1) Grind walnuts, using a kitchen grinder or smash them with a knife.
2) Mix butter, using a mixer for about 1 minute to make it soft and fluffy.
3) Add boiled condensed milk to the container with mixed butter and mix it again for 1 minute.
4) Add walnuts and mix for 1 minute again.
5) Put some amount cream that you just made on the surface of the first waffle and spread it evenly, using a cake spatula or knife. 5.1) Remove the excessive amoung of cream, especially from the middle of waffle, otherwise cake can get uneven in the end.
6) Put next waffle on the top of creamy surface and press it a bit with your hands. Repeat step 5) till the last waffle.
-Don't put the cream on the top of the last waffle.
7) Cover the cake with something and put it in the fridge.
8) Put something light on the surface of the covered cake and leave in the fridge for about 3-5 hours.
You can take any amount of any ingredient. For example 100g of walnuts, 200g or butter, 100g of boiled condensed milk. Or 300 gram of nuts, 100g of butter, 200g of boiled condensed milk (in this case you will have to finish mixing the cream, using a spoon because it will be to thick and dry).