My friends, I'd like you to recall Danny's and my lessons and to correct the mistakes again. Your task is the same as in "Find and correct the mistakes". For those who are newbies or don't remember, I will explain once again.
There may be a few mistakes in each sentence. You should find and correct them all without changing the vocabulary. It is a grammar test. As usual, I will lead you explaining your mistakes.
Are you ready?
Here is your task:
- Were you there ever or did you see it by the TV?
- He stopped looking around and to see was he followed.
- There was no time enough so that I make up my mind.
- I didn’t notice his going out of the party and started to ask the questions where was he.
- He didn’t remember to call up her and again he called.
- Women prefer to accompany with family members where one man is must.
- Don’t forget shutting the windows when you will leave.
- She asked what would we do if we couldn’t check to any hotel.
- I thought it going to never end.
- Why don’t again to check your English level?
The deadline is August 21.
Have a great time!
Here are the correct sentences.
- Have you ever been there or (you have) seen it on __ TV?
- He stopped to look around and to see whether/if he was being followed.
- It was not enough time for me to make up my mind.
- I didn’t notice him go off/leave the party and started asking the questions where he was.
- He didn’t remember calling her up and (he) called her again.
- 6. Women prefer to be accompanied by the family members one of whom must be a man.
- Don’t forget to shut the windows when you_ leave (are leaving).
- She asked what we would do if we were not able to check into any hotel.
- I thought it was going never to end.
- Why not to check your English level again?
Of course, you can ask me any questions as always.