EnglishClub's social network
Do you want to be popular??? Do you want to have fans and feel like a SUPERSTAR? If you are dying to become a famous Top EC Member, just read carefully and follow my few tips :-) Yeah...you are not dreaming, guys, I am here to make you Super Famous EC member Number 1!
Sooo, let's get started, here is my "recipe"...
1. Firstly, you have to realize one thing. You need to dedicate all your free time to EC - yeah I am serious! You literally have to sucrify your life for EC! Just stock up on liters of coffee, kilos of ampthetamines or other "helpers" that will keep you awake because you should stay almost 24/7 online. Like it or not but this is the first basic rule!!!
2. Like we all know EC approves everyday several requests of new members. Sooo.... your task it to check REGULARLY and attentively, when the requests are approved. Don't dare to miss it!!! Immediately after noticing new accounts were approved, leave friendly comments on the pages of all the “freshman” and “freshwomen” :D and don't forget to ask them to be their friend! (Keep on your mind that "Activity" counts and will make you more famous ;) )
3. Logically a new member feels happy they were welcomed here and will send you a friend request. Yes!!! That's exactly what you have been waiting for because another important step is to create huge collection of "friends" - ehm let's not call them friends but... "clickers" because the word friend has different meaning and in fact you don't care so much about them ..you care about their clicks, likes and comments!
4. When your "Clickers list" consists of at least 100 people, your time has come!!! Now you will write your first blog. Yeah, I know not everybody is familiar with writing BUT it doesn't have to be any masterpiece, ok? Simply post a blog, then send a message to all your 100 “clickers” and ask them to leave a comment on your blog just with some excuse like ... "you are curious to know their opinions etc.” (this is important from psychological point of view, ok? :D )
5. It is time to wait and prove you are patient. However… guess what??? MIRACLE happened! Suddenly after some time you see so many "clickers" checked your blog, left comments or gave you likes! Yupeeeeeeeeeeee, isn't it awesome? Of course, they found it polite to react as you asked them to do it and gave them your hand, when they joined this platform! Don't forget that psychological feedback works pretty good! So now you feel like a Superstar to see so many likes and your ego is raising up to the clouds!
6. In case some of your "clickers" were disobedient and didn't leave a comment on your blog... go to the EC chatroom and wait there to catch them online! When your "prey" is finally send them private message to remind them of their duty! It usually works - especially if you bother them not just once but many times :D
7. Don't forget to apply the same strategy like I have described above also on the photos, the discussions or the videos you will post... remember, you have to be active to achieve your goal!
8. The last point - don't forget to leave comments on the blogs, the photos etc. posted by other EC members BUT nothing too long, just few words because it is waste of your precious time to write long sentences plus at the end of your comment ask the author of blog to check your page, your blog or your photo because.... clicking on YOU matters!
To sum it up, it is pretty easy, nah? Let me point out that I didn't write this on the basis of my own experiences even though time to time I was among EC Top Members but I am really too lazy and don't have time nor guts to do this all I have mentioned in this blog. In fact I even don't know, how I got to that one TOP chart as I just posted blogs, photos and left some comments on the blogs etc. I like - without purpose...
After all I think I am just a regular EC member, who learns English like you all here BUT who doesn't do things on purpose and that's why I won't ever be SUPERSTAR :D (ehm am I actually dying to be?)
Let me finish this blog with the song I like a lot, luckily the author of texts didn't make it too complicated to understand :D
I ain't no SUPERSTAR..
I am just like you are,
there is no spotlight shining on me ;-)
I ain't no SUPERSTAR,
I am just like you are,
don't need no diamonds or anything,
I do my own things...
Add a Comment