EnglishClub's social network
Hi all!!! I was looking around for something that you might enjoy and I found riddles!!!! I so hope you will enjoy trying to guess them.
(1) It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you’ll die. What is it?
(2) What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
(3) At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
(4)What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days?
(5) The one who makes it, sells it. The one who buys it, never uses it. The one that uses it never knows that he’s using it. What is it?
(6) The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
(7) What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
Add a Comment