EnglishClub's social network
I must say that I was really excited when seeing your discussion here, for I really expect other members to actively join the group.
I've read your essay carefully and found out some following mistakes:
1. most of parents' => most parents. When there is no article or possessive pronoun, you use “most” only.
Most of: Most of them, most of the students, most of his time
2. fitting one for each different family => suitable one for each particular family
You use “fit” when you talk about “size”, “suitable” when talking about “characteristic”
3. calendar of student's study and living => studying and living schedule / curriculum
4. parents don't worry about children are alone when they are focus on work=> parents don’t have to worry about their children (worry that their children are alone) when they focus on work (when they are concentrated on work)
5. the costs of boarding school is => the costs (fees) of boarding school are
6. from the emotional aspect => in terms of emotion/ as regards emotional aspect
7. some of day school => some day schools (the same mistake to “most”)
Hope that you can get something from my comment. If you have any wonder, please reply me. See you!
thanks your proofread, I think they are right all !