Would You Rather Live a Long Life Alone or a Short Life With Loved Ones?

Would you rather live a long life alone or a short life with loved ones?

Views: 1584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I live along life with loved ones.:)

I would neither live along life alone nor a short life with loved ones.

i would like to choose short life with loved ones yes of course here i wanna be a flower life

i would rather live a short life with my love ones. it is very lonely to live alone. i have tried it already for years. it is not very easy when you dont have someone to confide your problems with. No one to cheer you up when you feel the whole world is against you. Life is better when your family is their to celebrate your joys and triumphs and inspire when your down.

It is a very good question and push us to achoice but the answer depend on your own so much. Someone they would chose along life to see changing world and discovery new thing without love because they dont have demand to love as some scientist. In other hand someone need someone beside to love and to be loved. In this situation they will choose a shortlife with loved.

Hi,

The best choice is to live a long life with a loved one...I think it s possible...when this one is oneself :)

I like a long life but...not alone. I will live with my family.

A live alone is really borung and meaningless. That's why I would preper a short live with the ones I love =)

what will u do with a long life if ur lonely? i much prefer having a short life with my loved ones....and cherish all the time u had with him/her...

Of course,short life with those who love us

It purely depends upon the situation.... If we get a really loved partner the short life is sufficient.... otherwise long life alone because we can do some social work for others...

We never get alone because we have family and friends that we really love 

I will a long life with love. I believe this isn't a contrast
I found my love, now I live a long life.

RSS

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

How to Report a Member
Go to the member's page first. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

EC Moderators
Robbie | Junco | Grace
Expector Smith | Ario
Nadira | T Mal

Tara Benwell, Admin
Josef Essberger, Founder

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service