since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

What are the qualities of the good wife?

Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie?

Would a religious, kind and caring woman be an ideal wife?

We like beauty. Each woman has her own charm.

Could appearances be deceiving? 

Views: 1033

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think beautiful woman generally iş aldo has a good nature.because she iş süre of herşey and she has confident.she has no complex and generally she has good behaviour.

Teskkur ederim arkadish, Ferhan! Fakat unuttun. I am with you teacher Ferhan, beauty is always appealing, but you forgot about its gradual departure as she gets old. I mean beauty along is not enough. If she is queen of the world beauty and she has no manners, believe me, you won't be able to stay for a minute with her, nevertheless, beauty is something we all want. Thanks, Mr. Ferhan.

ferhan said:

I think beautiful woman generally iş aldo has a good nature.because she iş süre of herşey and she has confident.she has no complex and generally she has good behaviour.

sometimes apperiances can decevi but i think the beatifull ladies generaly have good nature,because they have confident so they no need to act artifical.so we must chose the beauty and good nature

Nasilsin Ferhan, inan bana, seninlyem. I am with you Ferhan, beauty is something we all run after, but alone, it's not sufficient. Let me explain this or if you read my new blog, divorce, you will come to recognize this matter. Beauty needs honesty and truthfulness. You name it, Ferhan. Lol, you know better than me my friend. Thanks, for your nice comment!

ferhan said:

sometimes apperiances can decevi but i think the beatifull ladies generaly have good nature,because they have confident so they no need to act artifical.so we must chose the beauty and good nature

Personally, the qualities of the good wife are religious so that we can be on the same page confronting our lives altogether.

I respect your view, but I believe as long as you are religious, you should have a strong foundation for being a trustworthy person as well as loving others. =)

ADEL said:

i think that being with someone you feel comfortable with, someone who brings out the best in you ,someone's trustworthy is the main thing here.
and then it comes whether you like her brunette or blonde ,tall or short ,religious or non-religioius.

Xie xie TK Chan! Thanks for your politeness. They say that a religious woman will always be the best. Mr. Ferhan said beauty. I agreed with him. Others said that a rich wife would be helpful. I also agreed with that.  Some people like attribution or lineage, but the religious one can cover all the previous qualities. Thanks, Chan for your nice comment. Can I be one of your friends?

TK Chan said:

Personally, the qualities of the good wife are religious so that we can be on the same page confronting our lives altogether.

Exactly, Mr. KT Chan. I believe trustworthy is important. Marriage is some sort of a company between two. You know that dependability is most important between partners. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again! 

TK Chan said:

I respect your view, but I believe as long as you are religious, you should have a strong foundation for being a trustworthy person as well as loving others. =)

ADEL said:

i think that being with someone you feel comfortable with, someone who brings out the best in you ,someone's trustworthy is the main thing here.
and then it comes whether you like her brunette or blonde ,tall or short ,religious or non-religioius.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

Popular on EnglishClub
ESL Games
Listen to News
English Grammar
English Vocabulary
Search English Club

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector Smith
Nadira 
T Mal
Paula

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Please Share Your Favorite Quote Or Saying.

Started by Evangelina in General Discussion. Last reply by Evangelina 16 hours ago. 48 Replies

Hello everyone, Another members discussion inspired me to post this discussion. It is great sometimes to be inspired from each other. In ancient times a large part of the quotes/saying served a moralizing, didactically and educational purpose.…Continue

Tags: Sayings., Quotes

what do these mean

Started by Sumeyra in Help Each Other With English. Last reply by AG 17 hours ago. 6 Replies

pull a swapbridle traillet someone off the hookyuck something upscramI dig what you lay downContinue

Complete the story

Started by Seeker in General Discussion. Last reply by Roman on Saturday. 28 Replies

Hello all,:-)I have a sentence for you and you have to make a story from this sentence. Just use your imagination and the word limit is 100 words including my initial sentence.Clear?The sentence is:I have been waiting for his / her for 10 years but…Continue

What's your thought and experience with your grandparents?

Started by Fe in General Discussion. Last reply by Diah 5 hours ago. 12 Replies

Last week was Grandparents' Day.   How do you see your grandparents?  Who are they in your life?  I know many of the members of EC are young people.  I'd love to know about their grandparents.I am a grandmother or lola to four granddaughters...three…Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service