since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

What are the qualities of the good wife?

Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie?

Would a religious, kind and caring woman be an ideal wife?

We like beauty. Each woman has her own charm.

Could appearances be deceiving? 

Views: 1021

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Baiklah Chandra! Kamu mau orang cantik. Aku juga. A religious woman can take care more of you than that without a religion. Thanks, Chandra for your nice view.

Chandra said:

If I were a guy, I would choose a woman who is attractive (pretty) because definitely I would have sex with her, and I cannot imagine I would be able to have sex with woman I am not interested in. But I would also make sure that she is also loyal and kind-hearted. Religion is not important to me. In fact, I would prefer if she is not religious.
I think beautiful woman generally iş aldo has a good nature.because she iş süre of herşey and she has confident.she has no complex and generally she has good behaviour.

Teskkur ederim arkadish, Ferhan! Fakat unuttun. I am with you teacher Ferhan, beauty is always appealing, but you forgot about its gradual departure as she gets old. I mean beauty along is not enough. If she is queen of the world beauty and she has no manners, believe me, you won't be able to stay for a minute with her, nevertheless, beauty is something we all want. Thanks, Mr. Ferhan.

ferhan said:

I think beautiful woman generally iş aldo has a good nature.because she iş süre of herşey and she has confident.she has no complex and generally she has good behaviour.

sometimes apperiances can decevi but i think the beatifull ladies generaly have good nature,because they have confident so they no need to act artifical.so we must chose the beauty and good nature

Nasilsin Ferhan, inan bana, seninlyem. I am with you Ferhan, beauty is something we all run after, but alone, it's not sufficient. Let me explain this or if you read my new blog, divorce, you will come to recognize this matter. Beauty needs honesty and truthfulness. You name it, Ferhan. Lol, you know better than me my friend. Thanks, for your nice comment!

ferhan said:

sometimes apperiances can decevi but i think the beatifull ladies generaly have good nature,because they have confident so they no need to act artifical.so we must chose the beauty and good nature

Personally, the qualities of the good wife are religious so that we can be on the same page confronting our lives altogether.

I respect your view, but I believe as long as you are religious, you should have a strong foundation for being a trustworthy person as well as loving others. =)
 
ADEL said:

i think that being with someone you feel comfortable with, someone who brings out the best in you ,someone's trustworthy is the main thing here.
and then it comes whether you like her brunette or blonde ,tall or short ,religious or non-religioius.

Xie xie TK Chan! Thanks for your politeness. They say that a religious woman will always be the best. Mr. Ferhan said beauty. I agreed with him. Others said that a rich wife would be helpful. I also agreed with that.  Some people like attribution or lineage, but the religious one can cover all the previous qualities. Thanks, Chan for your nice comment. Can I be one of your friends?

TK Chan said:

Personally, the qualities of the good wife are religious so that we can be on the same page confronting our lives altogether.

Exactly, Mr. KT Chan. I believe trustworthy is important. Marriage is some sort of a company between two. You know that dependability is most important between partners. I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again! 

TK Chan said:

I respect your view, but I believe as long as you are religious, you should have a strong foundation for being a trustworthy person as well as loving others. =)
 
ADEL said:

i think that being with someone you feel comfortable with, someone who brings out the best in you ,someone's trustworthy is the main thing here.
and then it comes whether you like her brunette or blonde ,tall or short ,religious or non-religioius.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

Popular on EnglishClub
ESL Games
Listen to News
English Grammar
English Vocabulary
Search English Club

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector Smith
Nadira 
T Mal

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

Do you guys use English in your daily life or not?

Started by Luci in General Discussion. Last reply by Seeker on Friday. 19 Replies

Hello everyone :)As I am curious person, I would like to know, how often do you use English apart from this website or virtual communication with your friends...Do you study in English? Do you use English at work? What about people (foreigners) you…Continue

Status

Started by Zahra in General Discussion. Last reply by Zahra on Friday. 4 Replies

Hi everyone,As a matter of fact, I want to give a suggestion here. Please share your opinion on it.There is a part in here where we can leave our "status". But I think these statuses are not seen as they should be. I think one gives status when…Continue

Tags: status

Do You Have A Favorite Cup?

Started by Tetyana in General Discussion. Last reply by MARY 14 hours ago. 5 Replies

I've broken my favorite cup today....I'm upset....It was a nice cup: white with some purple flowers....I liked it....My tea was so tasty in it....lol....Continue

the best place to visit

Started by amira in General Discussion. Last reply by Rosemary 13 hours ago. 3 Replies

if you have opportunity to study abroad or students exchange. what country do you want to visit and what is your reason ?Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service