EnglishClub's social network
You have been given a time machine (with a working flux capacitor) and you can spend 24 hours with ANYONE from the past.
Who would you pick from the past to spend the day with?
Replies are closed for this discussion.
This can be ANYONE from the past, a king/queen, leader, writer poet -someone known world wide, or maybe a relative or ancestor.
be creative :)
My grandpa ^^!
tough choice, maybe you need more than one day?
That would be an interesting day.
I want to spend a day with little Mickey [six years old]. Here is the list of things I like to do:
1. plait two pigtails for her, to doll her up!
2. Cook a delicious meal for her, help her hold Mr. Hunger back.
3. Tell her an interesting story.
4. Teach her "wo ai ni" in English.
5. Play hide and seek with her.
6. Carry her to talk a walk after dinner.
7. Teach her to count the stars.
8. Sing a lullaby for her to make her get into a nice dream.
9. Kiss her and say good night!
Hahaha, It works now! You can see my answer now! Hooray!