the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

Views: 6791

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love English,spanish and Portugues languages becauses tehre are so easy to learn and you could takl with amoslt everybody around the world.

I would like learn Frecnh but it's difficult so now I'd rather English, Spanish and Portugues....

I can speak Hindi,Gujarati and English a bit fluently and am able to write all three of them.

I am learning Spanish.

Buena elección amigo! :D

10x u ))

10x u )

I don't hate any language of the world as Allah is the creator of everything. I love Arabic then Urdu. About Arabic my beloved Prophet ( Peace be upon him) said " The best among you are those who teach and learn Quran" it is in Arabic.

thanks for comment

10x u

I would love to learn classical  Farsi . Currently I am learning colloquial Farsi at an advanced level.

SERA has been one of my initial friends on EC.  But she is now not active any more since long.  I miss her................really.

Hi SERA,

I love Arabic. I think I know (not mastered all) my native Indonesian, Javanese (my local language), English, Arabic, Japanese, and a little Korean. Yes, I wanted to master many languages, but now I think I don't have much time. :D And I think it is better to focus on several languages. It's not hard to learn language but it needs much time for sure. It doesn't depend on location to learn a language, but it depends on our interest and activities. Sure, we need to know other language to enhance knowledge even more the level of work. :)

Thanks for your great discussion.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Rio Olympics

Featured Pages!

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

Popular on EnglishClub
ESL Games
Listen to News
English Grammar
English Vocabulary
Search English Club

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Junco
Grace
Expector Smith
Nadira 
T Mal

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Learning English Games

English Prepositions List

Play and learn English. Play at home or in class. Fun and educational. Available here!

© 2016   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service