EnglishClub's social network
Watching the rain, eating some traditional spicy snacks and reading a nice book! :)
many things. I usually watch movies or read books. Sometimes I throw a party and we play card games, making jokes and laugh a lot.
- Forcing myself to watch Harry Potter or Twilight or just another nonsense movie to get the idea why they make teenaged girls crazy!!!
- Baking cookies and eating them all alone! (Actually, learning how to cook. How can time pass else?)
- Practicing my knitting skills. (God! Is it still raining?)
- Writing a letter to a friend. I don't know, does rain make people more emotional? (Later, throwing it away.)
- Starting to write a new blog. By the way, for the next blog, I am waiting for the rain.
- And of course sleeping! lol
What else one can expect from a crazy psycho girl!! ;))
Those weren't my psychopathic answers. I can't share them! :O
Staying in my bed watching T.V. =)
Looking outside and Goshhhh......dream about my prince...lol...lol...no, dream about my money..hahaha...
Sis Tety, If it rain then I become a "romantic person" ....I look "raindrop" and let my "spirit" to fly in the air. Even, I can write some poems....(but I dare not to show them..hihihi...)
watching TV,cleaning room or painting
I live in a place with rarely fallings of rain . So , whenever, it is raining it is a time to celebrate. People say it is a blessing from heaven. And that every single drop of rain is newly created by Allah . They believe if u. Pray while rain is falling down Allah u fullfill ur prayer or wish . Also , rain should fall on ur body u should go out in rain for a few moments . Rain is a mercy . Coz we live in a dry land . For me I set near the windows watch the falling of rain .people here say that those who are away , will return one day like drops of rain :) I like rain so much .But I have never seen snow in my entire life