the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face?

Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody? 

Do we have to smile when we meet?

To what extent does the smile control our behavior?

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keep Smiling ... One day life will get tired of upsetting you.

Wow! Asif, kon bola aisa? tumra matlab, smiling is good. I will keep that in mind, my dear good friend. I will just keep smiling. Thanks again Asif!

Asif Khan said:

Keep Smiling ... One day life will get tired of upsetting you.

The face is a mirror of inside world. And if I see the smile, I think the person is fine. If I see surly face, I think  the person has trouble or bad mood, and I will try to help him.

Sir Dara

SMILE can cure diseases

SMILE can encourage a broken heart

SMILE can help the hopeless

SMILE can also remove the hatred

Will be continued...... InshaAllah..... 

Where is the smile dara?

Spasibo Andrey! I really like that. You are very kind and helping. Indeed, there is a difference between the two faces. The smile reflects happiness, joy, merriment and many pleasant things that happen to the person. 

Andrey said:

The face is a mirror of inside world. And if I see the smile, I think the person is fine. If I see surly face, I think  the person has trouble or bad mood, and I will try to help him.

Kamu melakukannya lebih baik dari saya. You have done it better than me, Onee_Chan. Thank you!

Onee-chan said:

Sir Dara

SMILE can cure diseases

SMILE can encourage a broken heart

SMILE can help the hopeless

SMILE can also remove the hatred

Will be continued...... InshaAllah..... 

Mera muskurao hain lakin a; ka acha hain. Thanks Mishaikh for aking about me and my health.

Mishaikh said:

Where is the smile dara?

Xin chao va cam on Viethhung! You have said it, it did not coast us anything, but despite that, some people find it so complicated to laugh or smile. We will smile and spread love and happiness to the others.

viethung said:

Smile, yes  it is an interesting topic. Smile, you can see it in everywhere, everyday. the life lacks alot of things, It beccome boring if smile disappear. You will see, if you meet a person with smile in his lip. That means he is humorous, happy, smart, confident, friendly. One person is like this, for sure everyone likes to approach closely, want to work with, want to make friend with. Therefore, everyone shoult make a smile on your face. you do not lose any thing, but you will get more things for you and spread happyness, joy to others. There are many things we want to talk about smile. And each one have own opinions.Thanks

I was on vacation Mr. Mishaikh. The smile will come again. thank you!
Mishaikh said:

Where is the smile dara?

Smile can be valued  gift for people and free for owner

Deer manana Imshafi wa pa khair laghla! It's free. a few moments ago, my friend Viethung was telling me the same.The smile costs the person or the owner nothing. 

imshafi said:

Smile can be valued  gift for people and free for owner

Reply to Discussion

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

Popular on EnglishClub
ESL Games
Listen to News
English Grammar
English Vocabulary
Search English Club

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector Smith
Nadira 
T Mal

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Learning English Games

English Prepositions List

Play and learn English. Play at home or in class. Fun and educational. Available here!

Forum

Drugs

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Evangelina 10 hours ago. 22 Replies

Is it true that drugs can be more deadly than wars?Of course, we are not talking about the drugs that the doctor allows people to take, but we mean the illegal and most of the time, painful substance like marijuana, heroin or cocaine.How do they…Continue

Is it fair?

Started by Muskan in General Discussion. Last reply by Muskan on Sunday. 14 Replies

From some time, I have noticed that use of other languages on MyEC has increased. I understand if a newbie uses other language initially but I have seen some quite old member using other languages excessively even while welcoming new member they…Continue

Should a dad be in delivery room?

Started by Luci in General Discussion. Last reply by Helena on Sunday. 20 Replies

Giving a birth is without doubt one of the hardest and the most beautiful moments of our life.. The thing is that a baby has two parents not just mom - who goes through pregnancy and had to suffer while giving a birth... there is also DAD…Continue

Do you ever think about death?

Started by Seeker in General Discussion. Last reply by MARY 59 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Are you scared of death or you are ready to welcome the last moment?Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service