Love is how you make another person feel when you are in their presence or absence.Many people show or express their love for someone in many and different ways.But right now the love is a great thing that should be wealth forever and valued as an important part in your life because it will effect all  your relationships. Some times you love without any reason ,you don't know how? or why? for that reason ,what is your opinion is love blind?

What will happen if the people live without love? in my point of view ,I will lose my ability to survive in this world.Without love I can be defined as a hopeless creature.I love you no other words has so much power.Love is the most important aspect of human life as I know it.

Views: 4313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dr.Eng. Mohamed ElAdawy.thats a very nice point.. I do agree with you.. Love is the most important of all things. because if you donot love anyone else how can you be happy helping them.. just like work how can you be happy in your without loving it..
love can make everyone change, And that change is for the better..

Hello PORCUPINE:

Thank you for your great opinion and the discussion done to know the other opinion and I completely agree with your opinion.

"Love" isn't blind. The "Lover" is blind.

Correct correct correct exactly correct.<3

Hello Nimazaf:

Thank you for your comment, you agree love is blind.

Yes May in the kitchen:

I totally agree with your comment lover are blind.

RSS

© 2015   Created by Josef Essberger.

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service