the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

Love is how you make another person feel when you are in their presence or absence.Many people show or express their love for someone in many and different ways.But right now the love is a great thing that should be wealth forever and valued as an important part in your life because it will effect all  your relationships. Some times you love without any reason ,you don't know how? or why? for that reason ,what is your opinion is love blind?

What will happen if the people live without love? in my point of view ,I will lose my ability to survive in this world.Without love I can be defined as a hopeless creature.I love you no other words has so much power.Love is the most important aspect of human life as I know it.

Views: 5966

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol I am fine. I got point of discussion. When someone falls in love (s)he can see faults but (s)he compromise with them in order to flourish love, yet love is not blind. Beauty or ugliness can not be the reason of calling it blind love.

Blind love is something else. :D
I agree with you.
Thank you sir for asking a question :D

The love between mother and baby is the blessing of God Almighty. I can say it surely that this is not blind love. :D

I don't know love is blind or not but I am sure love is short-lived.

Sir you are trying to puzzle me with your questions hehehe..... ok good attempt lol
I don't know too much whether baby has understanding for emotion or not. A baby is needy. He needs mother to be fed only. The love of any one can be measured by sacrifices. Judge it by yourself, how much sacrifices a baby, in such a tender age, make for her mother?

Next? :D
All praise be to Almighty Allah! (^_^).
Wow how smartly you twist my comments into your favour at the end. Loud clapping for you lol.

Do you wanna know more about love of baby for mother. The real test begins when baby grows up and another woman, who has sacrificed nothing, comes in his life. If this new woman takes him away from that woman, who sacrificed the whole life for him, on the name of love, where is love for mother? Actually man is utilitarian and selfish, isn't he?
My lovely friend, you agree with me on this point? I can't believe it! It seems as if I am dreaming lol
But discussion is not over yet(^_^).
Wait for my conclusive comment. Maybe after Eid.

Love is when two people touch each others soul.Love is honesty and trust.Love is helping one another.Love is mutual respect.Love means that differences can be work out.Love is reaching your dreams together.Love is connection of two hearts.:)

Agree LOVE IS BLIND:)

sometimes we thought love is the most complicate thing in the world.sometimes we thought it's the simplest thing.it's a strange thing.but whatever it is,it's difinitely that love is the most inportant thing in the world.

The more you love, the more you suffer. But love is one of the important roles in our life. Love can give strength although we feel really hurt. Love is blind.. I suppose so... :-)
Sorry my dear friend,
Eight months went by, yet I completely fail to conclude our discussion :)
Thank you for tolerating my discussion :D
Nothing new, but you're greatly missed here :)

Take care, you're great asset of myec, especially for me :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

Popular on EnglishClub
ESL Games
Listen to News
English Grammar
English Vocabulary
Search English Club

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector Smith
Nadira 
T Mal

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Learning English Games

English Prepositions List

Play and learn English. Play at home or in class. Fun and educational. Available here!

Forum

strange traditions

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by Rebeka 27 minutes ago. 41 Replies

The second time I got married, my wife's aunt brought a tub and went inside with me and my wife to witness the consummation of our marriage. I turned to my wife and whispered in her ear, "Why is she here? what is that big plate for?" My wife…Continue

Do you judge others?

Started by Luci in General Discussion. Last reply by Rose 21 hours ago. 14 Replies

This topic might be little bit controversial but one circumstance kinda made me think about it... I know that judging has some roots in religion...there is also in Bible sentence mentioned by Jesus: Don't judge or you too will be judged (Mathew 7:1)…Continue

How to make world Happy

Started by chocoo in General Discussion. Last reply by Rose 19 hours ago. 7 Replies

One thing is that do good with each and everyone can make the world happy.what are your comments

how much money should I give to the new couple?

Started by lona in General Discussion. Last reply by MARY yesterday. 4 Replies

The Chinese New Year is around the corner,It should be a very happy day for all Chinese,but thing is so many people wanna get married so badly during the biggest festival in our country.It’s wonderful in my mind,but It also can be a disaster when I…Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service