since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

Love is how you make another person feel when you are in their presence or absence.Many people show or express their love for someone in many and different ways.But right now the love is a great thing that should be wealth forever and valued as an important part in your life because it will effect all  your relationships. Some times you love without any reason ,you don't know how? or why? for that reason ,what is your opinion is love blind?

What will happen if the people live without love? in my point of view ,I will lose my ability to survive in this world.Without love I can be defined as a hopeless creature.I love you no other words has so much power.Love is the most important aspect of human life as I know it.

Views: 6033

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you sir for asking a question :D

The love between mother and baby is the blessing of God Almighty. I can say it surely that this is not blind love. :D
Sir you are trying to puzzle me with your questions hehehe..... ok good attempt lol
I don't know too much whether baby has understanding for emotion or not. A baby is needy. He needs mother to be fed only. The love of any one can be measured by sacrifices. Judge it by yourself, how much sacrifices a baby, in such a tender age, make for her mother?

Next? :D
All praise be to Almighty Allah! (^_^).
Wow how smartly you twist my comments into your favour at the end. Loud clapping for you lol.

Do you wanna know more about love of baby for mother. The real test begins when baby grows up and another woman, who has sacrificed nothing, comes in his life. If this new woman takes him away from that woman, who sacrificed the whole life for him, on the name of love, where is love for mother? Actually man is utilitarian and selfish, isn't he?
My lovely friend, you agree with me on this point? I can't believe it! It seems as if I am dreaming lol
But discussion is not over yet(^_^).
Wait for my conclusive comment. Maybe after Eid.
Sorry my dear friend,
Eight months went by, yet I completely fail to conclude our discussion :)
Thank you for tolerating my discussion :D
Nothing new, but you're greatly missed here :)

Take care, you're great asset of myec, especially for me :)

I don't think love is blind because when someone falls in love, he or she can see things that no one can see them. That is why that person does things that no oe dares to do it and since people can't get it, they say love is blind. To me ,it's not. It's the truth, the ultimate truth.

I agree with you.

I don't know love is blind or not but I am sure love is short-lived.

Mahmoud, if your love lasts for a short time, then it is not love.

Love is when two people touch each others soul.Love is honesty and trust.Love is helping one another.Love is mutual respect.Love means that differences can be work out.Love is reaching your dreams together.Love is connection of two hearts.:)

Agree LOVE IS BLIND:)

sometimes we thought love is the most complicate thing in the world.sometimes we thought it's the simplest thing.it's a strange thing.but whatever it is,it's difinitely that love is the most inportant thing in the world.

RSS

How to Report a Member
FIRST, go to the member's page. Click "Report Member" at the bottom of the page. Fill in the form and send.

MyEC Terms of Service

Technical HELP

Please DON'T Plagiarize!

Test your level

MyEC Moderators
Robbie
Grace
Expector
Nadira 
Paula
Onee

Josef Essberger

Official MyEC Page

Official MyEC Welcoming Committee

Forum

How Do You Kiss in Your Country?

Started by AG in General Discussion. Last reply by AG 8 hours ago. 55 Replies

Hello everybody, :D everybody, sharpen your lips and stiffen your pouts, because we are gonna kiss today :D This topic started when I was kissing (ops) discussing about kissing culture with someone in private chat just few days ago, ehm.. ehm.. So,…Continue

money and happiness

Started by dara gino in General Discussion. Last reply by dara gino 20 hours ago. 28 Replies

Of course, every one of us wants to be happy in his life. How do we do that?Is it possible to buy happiness by money? I have a lot of money; does that mean I am happy? If the answer is yes, it means that poor people are not happy. Depression and…Continue

How to beat stress? Share your experiences ;)

Started by Luci in General Discussion. Last reply by Mishaikh 12 hours ago. 13 Replies

Hello guys,let's start this psychological research ;)We live in hectic era which brings stress into our life. I would be thankful to all of you - if you share here:1. What do you do when you are stressed (if you freak out or if you can ignore it…Continue

My name izzz...

Started by Luci in Introduce Yourself :)). Last reply by Danny Clark on Saturday. 21 Replies

Hello everybody,it is cool coinscidence because exactly 6 years ago in October 2011, I joined EC :p Nobody has ever helped me to understand, what the hell was going on here - in fact - I had to follow my senses to be familiar with this platform…Continue

© 2017   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service