the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English

Love is how you make another person feel when you are in their presence or absence.Many people show or express their love for someone in many and different ways.But right now the love is a great thing that should be wealth forever and valued as an important part in your life because it will effect all  your relationships. Some times you love without any reason ,you don't know how? or why? for that reason ,what is your opinion is love blind?

What will happen if the people live without love? in my point of view ,I will lose my ability to survive in this world.Without love I can be defined as a hopeless creature.I love you no other words has so much power.Love is the most important aspect of human life as I know it.

Views: 5521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Arif:

How are you my friend,the subject is simple more than you can imagine.Love is blind mean that if you love someone you don't see the faults he made,or you don't care if the person beautiful or ugly you just love this person with out any reason.I think that you read the friends comment ,the subject is well discussed .Thank you my friend and I hope you get the idea of this discussion.

I don't think love is blind because when someone falls in love, he or she can see things that no one can see them. That is why that person does things that no oe dares to do it and since people can't get it, they say love is blind. To me ,it's not. It's the truth, the ultimate truth.

Are you sure my friend ,Ok that is your opinion about love ,but I think every one of us has he thought about love and it is free discussion.Thank you my friend very much for your comment .

Sorry Mr Modaway, but love is a feeling. God is Love and He is not blind at all! We are blind.

Lol I am fine. I got point of discussion. When someone falls in love (s)he can see faults but (s)he compromise with them in order to flourish love, yet love is not blind. Beauty or ugliness can not be the reason of calling it blind love.

Blind love is something else. :D
I agree with you.

Hello arif you agree with Nafis....ok good not with me hehehe.

And love can be defined :

Hello arif I want to  ask you a question why baby love mother?

Thank you sir for asking a question :D

The love between mother and baby is the blessing of God Almighty. I can say it surely that this is not blind love. :D

Is baby have any understand for any emotion in the first days of born?

I don't know love is blind or not but I am sure love is short-lived.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2016   Created by Josef Essberger.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report Member  |  Terms of Service